extra

"Aww man, you really want to die THAT badly, huh?"

The man trembled like a scared puppy while kneeling in front of you, while you were standing across him, holding a metal pipe on your hand, swinging it in the air like you were playing golf. The man was beaten up so badly that some people won't be able to recognize his face for a while now. He had patches of violet and red all over his body, and as well as many bumps on his forehead.

He tried to attack you earlier after realizing that you were a hero he immediately tried to escape, but he was unlucky because before a hero, you were a villain; and as a former villain, you know how each villains think with their puny size brain.

You knew how those tiny little minds work, from how their little rusty cogs turn down to every psychology they have.

It's been long since you started working as Katsuki's sidekick, and although your public image is starting to look good, there are some things you couldn't get rid of, like for example, your habits of being really brutal towards your enemies.

"You tried to harass a lady inside the train, and then when she tried to defend herself, you tried to attack her. But man, was your luck that bad today that you had to meet me while you were trying to do that?" You chuckled, using the pipe, you lifted his chin up to meet his eyes.

"I'm sorry-"

Without being able to finish what he was saying, you lifted your leg and shoved your foot right up to his face. You didn't have to worry about people seeing you since you purposely dragged him in an alley where no one can even witness. The victim was taken into custody earlier so you're not even worried anymore.

Listen kids! No face, no case. Take it from your bestie.

And though you were a sidekick, your methods are still villainous-no, it was outright evil. But that's your strong point after all. Most survey states that they liked your way in beating villains up the hard way anyways.

"You know...women..." you picked him up by grabbing his hair and lifting him up easily, your wings fluttered open as you continued talking to him as if he was nothing, "women are stronger than you think."

In a swift motion, you slammed his face on the wall without mercy. The man was responsible for all the assault in the neighborhood, and he preyed for young children and women. He had committed robbery and has an impending case for fraud and assault. You saw his files on the agency where you're working earlier, and under Katsuki's orders, it was your job to capture his stupid ass.

"They're soft, they're sweet and although they look fragile, they're capable of starting a war without you even knowing it."

The man fell on the ground but he immediately got up and groveled on the ground while saying sorry repeatedly.

"Huuuuh? What did you say?" your lips grew into a thick grin, while you stepped on his head to push him down on the floor even more that he was already kissing the dust filled cement.

You picked the back of his collar up and tossed him towards the brick wall, slamming him that caused him to cough in pain. You didn't like it, you don't like seeing anyone get hurt, and hearing the reports that the guard on duty on the train told you, you were nowhere close to calm - you were burning in rage.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again!"

You felt your right brow twitch. You were the temperamental type and you never let anything pass you as long as it pisses you off, and one of those things that pisses you off are this guy who was under you.