19

Katsuki watched you broke down in tears as you dropped the keycard you were holding on the ground, running towards the person inside the room. It was as if everything went slow motion in Katsuki's eyes.

"Kaito-nii!" you whimpered as you ran towards the male, hands immediately wrapped on him — caging him around your arms tightly. 

Tears gradually cascaded from your eyes and it wasn't stopping anytime soon. Katsuki had fell into silence, completely mindblown by the fact that a villain like you could shed tears for someone.

Your hands trembled as you caressed his now gray colored locks. Even though his facial structure and hair color changed by time, you immediately knew that it was him. He is your brother after all.

"Kaito-nii, I'm sorry..." you were out of breath but you kept on apologising while kneeling in front of him. Katsuki could not bring himself to stop you but his hands moved on its own and grabbed your shoulders as he stopped you from kneeling.

"Oi, dumbass.." he tried to calm you down but you only took his hands away from you as your attention were only glued onto the person in front of you

"Kaito-nii, I'm sorry I didn't visited you even once. I'm sorry because of me you're here. I'm so sorry..." you hugged him tighter. The blond male could only watch you and it felt like his heart was also breaking at the sight.

Katsuki had always seen you with a prideful look on your face, you'd always had that smug grin on your lips and never did you cried in front of him even if you're in pain after a fight. Katsuki thought that even the strongest villain had their weakness, too.

And that person was your weakness. Katsuki could figure that out with just one glance.

So this is why she looked like she doesn't want me to come along. He is the person she wanted to see.

The gray haired male chuckled as he returned the hug you gave him. His hands immediately wrapped around yours as he rubbed circles at your back, trying to comfort his crying sister.

"It took you a while..." he said as glanced at you while using his thumb to wipe your tears away, "...my dumb and reckless little sister."

Katsuki felt like his heart drop, after realizing that the guy was your brother. All this time, he thought you had no family but he was wrong. But the curiosity was forming inside his mind. Questions such as why his your brother inside a rehabilitation facility and what happened to you before started to cloud his thoughts.

He wasn't the type of guy to pry onto other people's lives but he was curious about you. What kind of person were you in the past and who is the real you?

"Stupid big brother." Kaito heard you murmuring, but that only made him chuckle. How he missed his little sister and it had been almost years and years since he last saw you.

He knew that you've grown, but he never expected to see the drastic change. You looked more mature now than the last time he saw you. But you were still a crybaby after all.

Kaito had waited in this place for many years. He waited for you to come and visit him and after waiting for years, he finally saw you again. He couldn't been more happier than he is right now.

Kaito's narrowed upon Bakugou, "You brought a friend with you?" he asked as he smiled at Bakugou while slightly bowing his head as a greeting to the blond.

Katsuki only bowed back as he looked away, hands inside his pocket while trying to avoid Kaito's gaze. Katsuki felt like he shouldn't ruining your time with your brother and yet he felt bad for being there.