06

"Let's see..." Reon placed a finger under his chin before he leaned his back again in his swivel chair, "It'll depend on what kind of favor you will be asking me, (y/n)."

You gulped as your brain went on in white rage. Maintaining your composure is hard especially when you really wanted to hurt Reon so bad that he'd be limping around his whole life. You hated his guts after all.

You hated villains who resorts to making innocent children suffer. That thought alone didn't sit well with you.

You glanced back at Katsuki to try to tell him telepathicly that he isn't allowed to do anything stupid unless you say so. He slightly nodded and after that cue, you walked closer towards Reon, taking out a folded paper from your pocket and placed it on his desk.

"It's about Katsuki Bakugou." you said, making him slightly flinch. His eyes narrowed upon you and you can see both confusion and malignance written across his face.

"You've heard the news, right? It is said there that he killed someone, but I'm not really convinced about that." you started.

Reon let out a low scoff before he continues, "So, what? What does that have to do with me?" he asked nonchalantly.

"This is the favor I'm going to ask you. I know you have an idea who did it." you replied.

"Don't fuck with me. What kind of favor is this? Are you trying to help a hero out?" slamming his hand on the wooden desk, Reon began to burst his anger towards you.

With a serious nod, "Yes. So please, answer me before things get worst between us." you don't ever want to engage into a fight with Reon, knowing that you are in his turf and this would cause a havoc in the pub.

But you were interrupted when Reon disappeared from his seat and appeared out of nowhere again, grabbing your hair as he pinned you to the ground in an instant.

You let out a loud grunt as your face hit the floor. And as you tried to manifest your wings, he was already holding a knife at your back, "Try fighting back and you will forever be a flightless bird in an instant." he whispered, sending a shudder to your spine.

That was it. His quirk. It was a terrible quirk that matches your own speed. His quirk is called Jumper, it allows him to teleport and jump through places in an instant at a single snap of his finger.

"You little fucker!" Katsuki roared as he attacked Reon with his quirk while he was behind him, but Reon was fast enough to react and kick Katsuki in the gut before he could even land a punch — sending him flying across the room.

While he was distracted by Katsuki, you summoned your wings and tried to clout Reon using your large wings but jumped away just before you could ever hit him.

Reon immediately pointed Katsuki who was slowly rising from the ground, "You...I know that quirk..." he said as his voice shake in anger and anticipation.

He whipped his head back to you as his eyes flared with pure rage but his lips were grinning widely, "You... you are helping a hero! you snitching son of a gun!" he revealed while laughing so hard, clutching his stomach.

Reon was indeed a crazy one. He never knew he'd meet Katsuki Bakugou, a hero who almost broke his skull in a fight and put him in Tartarus sooner than he expected.

He was planning to take revenge on Katsuki but his prey is actually on his premises. It gave him the chills thinking he could kill Katsuki in his own territory. Nothing delights him more than to see Katsuki groveling like a fool on the ground asking for his forgiveness.