23

Katsuki froze in his position the moment he had laid his eyes on you. He could felt his chest tighten, feeling a little bit overwhelmed to see you in your dress.

Uriel immediately saw the look on Katsuki's face that he began to nudge the blond while wiggling his eyebrows up and down, plastering a cheshire grin on his lips, "Well, well, Bakugou-san. Nice expression you got there, huh?"

"shut up or I'll kill you." the blond threatens Uriel but it didn't fazed him, but instead it made him want to pick on Katsuki even more.

"come on, man. admit it. Boss is fine af! I mean just look at her, don't you just want to take her?" Uriel sling his arms around Katsuki's neck while making him look at the girl who was standing in front of the mirror, busy fixing her dress.

Katsuki narrowed his crimson orbs at you, and he couldn't keep his eyes away. You look stunning wearing a black fitted cheongsam, and it really emphasized your curves and mounds WHICH Katsuki never noticed before.

Hating to admit it but his eyes were getting blessed today.

(a/n: here's the reference for the dress if someone out there is asking!)

Katsuki seemed so lost but he managed to snap out from his train of thoughts and yanked Uriel's arms away from him, "I'm not like you, you little turd. Now, get off!"

"Meh. suit yourself, big boy. But all I know is that you should start confessing before some random guys hit on her." Uriel shrugged his shoulders as he moved away from Katsuki. Katsuki just shot him a glare before noticed that you were already standing right infront of him, making him almost jump.

"We need to go now, Caleb is going to show up later. We're not going to miss this chance, Bakugou." you told him, but his eyes were averting away, as if he was trying not look at you.

Tonight will be the night where you, Katsuki and Uriel will raid the club Cozmes in Shibuya. And in order for you and Katsuki to get inside without getting caught is to enter the club with a disguise.

Katsuki could only nod his head before turning away which made you scrunch your nose as to the question why was he acting weirdly. You turned to Uriel to ask him but he just shrugged his shoulders while laughing.

"Weird."

The loud music banged Katsuki's ears as soon as he first stepped inside the club. There are flashing lights everywhere and the whole club is dim. There were drunk people dancing on the dance floor and it was a crowded place to be in.

Katsuki showed up in a place that is very undesirable for him to be in. He's a hero and never did it really made him want to go here. Katsuki was wearing a plain black shirt paired with a square-patterned pants which Uriel lent him for this event.