00

❮ sypnosis ❯

AU

an AU where the pro hero katsuki Bakugou was framed up and was blamed for doing a crime he never commited. Now he's on the run from the government who refuses to believe him.

He was indeed in trouble - but not until Katsuki's archenemy, (y/n), a villain who always likes to pick fight with the hero, lent him a hand and actually helped him!

Knowing that they are the complete opposite of each other, will they be able to solve the problem? Or will it lead Katsuki to a further disastrous results?

❮ ❦ ❯

parts of the story that has any resemblance to people, dead or alive, are purely coincidental. All mentions of events, places, time are products of the author's imagination.

-

no parts of this story may be produced, distributed, or transmitted in any forms or any means without prior permission to the author. plagiarism is a crime.

❮ ❦ ❯

date started : 05 - 04 - 20
date ended : 06 - 02 - 21

❮ ❦ ❯

WARNING

this story contains :

⟳ strong languages, such as cursing and cussing

⟳ lowercase intended

focuses on hero x villain theme

another bakugou x reader fanfic lols

you can check my other fanfictions in my profile, they are all different AUs of Bakugou x Reader insert stories! Though I'm still am an amateur, I'm trying my best to meet your expectations! Thank you for reading!

trashtethics © 2020