School Festival Announcement (Part 2)

Classes finally ended so everyone in Class 1-A was fixing their things and then stuffing them into their bags. Uraraka who was the first one to finish opened the door only to be greeted by a huge crowd of students.

"Whoooa... What the heck?" Uraraka could only say in surprise even if that didn't fit with her character.

"I should have known that this was going to happen" Kentarou muttered softly while Ayako nodded.

"They're blocking the exit and what are they even here for?" Mineta said softly being afraid of the tremendous amount of students outside of their classroom.

"Should we exit through the window?" Kentarou asked Kirishima, Mina, and Ayako but the three shook their head.

"More like can you even open it?" Kirishima asked while looking at the solidly placed windows.

"Yeah I highly doubt I can open it without shattering it" Kentarou said as he inspected the windows.

"Can't you see it you little sh- grape they are scoping out the competition, they wanna see the class who survived a villain attack in the prestigious UA high while also checking for our strengths and weaknesses" Katsuki said in neither angry nor nice tone but he sounded irritated while also avoiding to curse in front of Ayako since he at least respects Kentarou's strength and wit due to the USJ incident. Meanwhile, Mineta who hasn't done anything against Bakugo looks at Izuku for an explanation since he is known for being a friend of his.

"Sorry Mineta-kun that's his neutral mode so don't mind it, however, I am curious why he didn't curse?" Izuku explained to Mineta while crouching since he didn't want to be rude.

"You Mobs know that it is pointless to do this so just piss off!!" Bakugou shouted not caring about what Izuku had just wondered.

"Bakugou-kun that is rude!" Iida commented while doing his robotic hand chops.

"I came to see what you kids are made of, however, it didn't come to me that you brats would be this arrogant right after one villain attack it also makes one wonder whether all kids in the heroics department this way?" a purple-haired student who looks and acts like Aizawa showed up and said in a bored yet taunting manner.

"AHHHHH!?" Bakugou asked in a rather angry tone while lifting his chin, Bakugou wasn't the only Class 1-A student that got pissed off by the purple-haired student's comment since a vein visibly appeared on Kentarou's forehead.

"Eij and Mina get ready to plug Ayako's ears once I stand up" Kentarou said meanwhile the two visibly paled when they saw Kentarou's annoyed expression.

'I wholeheartedly pray for your safety/man' Mina and Kirishima both silently prayed for that purple-haired student's faith.

"I'm a bit disillusioned that's all, I mean there are lots of students who wound up in the general education department because they failed the heroics exam, did you know that?" The purple-haired student explained while acting like a bored king.