Halloween Special

(A/N: I know I said that I would post this on Halloween but my periodic test is before that so... I am posting it now since there is a high chance that I will forget due to exhaustion, my current grade for some of the subjects which were given to us early is Written Works 80/100 then Performance Task 96/100, it is high but my school needs at least 85 average in major subjects)  Also just a clarification this ain't canon to my story since it is a holiday special

==========================

U.A. High is currently busy doing their own preparations for the holiday called All Hollows Eve where one pays their respects to the dead while the kids would come knocking from door to door then saying "Trick or Treat" where the adult will have the choice to either give out candies or show them a scary trick.

It was a normal occurrence in U.A. where the upperclassmen and teachers will give out candies or play tricks on 1st years and 2nd years but this year the dorm system have been implemented and two 1st year students have the perfect quirks to dress up as monsters.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Kentarou was having doubts about him dressing up as a semi werewolf where he only has his tail and ears.

"Of course, I am also going as a partial skeleton" Ayako answered.

"Mommy I want to dress up like you and daddy!!" Eri proudly declared while showing them a sketch of a costume which incorporated their main quirks from before.

"Of course my little apple, let's have aunty Momo make it" Ayako said as she carried Eri then went out of the room to find Momo.

"I am starting to wonder what I did in my past life in order to receive such blessings" Kentarou whispered under his breath with a warm smile as he watched his most beloved girls.

"Perhaps you had saved a world from certain ruin or something, I ain't even going to be surprised if so" Izuku joked when he heard Kentarou's whisper.

"Says the guy who will become the greatest hero" Kentarou retorted as they did a fist bump.

"So our theme is fantasy?" Kentarou asked once he noticed Izuku's costume.

"Yeah, we drew lots of what our roles will be and I got the hero from the bottom card" Izuku visibly blushed as he recalled about the process of drawing lots.

"Fitting, by the way who got the Demon King role?" Kentarou was quite curious.

"Well... how do I say this..." Izuku was starting to hesitate.

"Come on man don't leave me in suspense here" Kentarou said as he wrapped his arm on Izuku's neck.

"Nobody got it so by unanimous vote it was decided that the Demon King and Necromancer would be you and Ayako" Izuku smiled wryly once he let it out.

"Hmmm... appropriate but how about I recommend a cute Demon King with her pet Chimera?" Kentarou asked while Momo who heard it while she was planning to borrow some of Eri's clothes as a reference for the size of her costume.

"I agree to that!!!" Momo shouted while her eyes seems to be on fire from sheer inspiration.

"Deku let me dress up as her guard!!" Kota shouted who seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

"You have to ask him not me" Izuku pointed to Kentarou who looks like a normal albino male teenager except for the horn growing on his forehead and the ears and tail of a wolf.

"Hm? What's the problem with that?" Kentarou asked confused as to why Kota would need his permission in order to pretend to be guarding Eri.

"Isn't he?!!!" Kotaro was surprised once he recognized who Kentarou really is since there were just too many changes to him.