Introduction

The next day arrived Ayako and Kentarou are still the first ones to arrive then Kirishima and Mina, and then the rest of the class.

"Good Morning class and you can use this time's period in anyway shape or form you want" Aizawa said then he zipped up his sleeping bag and fell on the floor and sleeping there.

"How about we use this to introduce ourselves" the spiky ponytail girl suggested.

"Good Idea, let's go in the order of the test results" the blue haired boy suggested while doing repeated robotic hand movements.

"Hello everyone my name is Momo Yaoyorozu, my quirk is Creation I can use the lipids in my body to create any non living things" the spiky ponytail girl said in a bright and friendly way.

"My name is Shoto Todoroki my quirk is Half-Hot, Half-Cold I can use ice manipulation with my right side while on my left I can use fire manipulation but I won't use my left side for reasons" the boy with hair that is half white, half red said in a monotone manner.

"Morning my name is Kentarou Amajiki, my quirk is Chimera, I can partially or fully transform into any animal once I've touched a part of it once" Kentarou explained.

"Just a warning, don't try to make my sister uncomfortable or you'll face hell" Kentarou warned which made the others flinch except for Mina, Kirishima, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Izuku since he somehow feels familiar with him.

"Katsuki Bakugou, my quirk is called Explosion, my sweat is like nitroglycerin and I can make it explode, NOW OUT OF MY WAY FUCKING EXTRAS I'LL BE TAKING THE TOP SPOT!!!" The nuclear pomeranian claimed as he was standing on his desk but he got knocked unconscious by a random rock which came from the back.

"Nice to meet you everyone, my name is Tenya Iida, my quirk is Engine, I use orange juice as my gasoline for the engines on my calves also I can shift to third gear" The blue haired boy said while doing his signature robot arm movements.

Ayako stood up but couldn't say anything so Kentarou went next to her and make her seat back down and gesturing that he'll take care of it.

"Sorry about that, my sister is very shy, her name is Ayako Amajiki, her quirk is Skeleton but we're planning to change it to Skeleton World instead, she can summon animal skeletons as much as her brain can take" Kentarou explained. Kirishima and Mina gave a thumbs up at Ayako trying to cheer her up most other students also tried to cheer her up.

"My name is Fumikage Tokoyami, my quirk is Dark Shadow" someone with a crow's head said as a shadow like entity with glowing yellow eyes that looks like a humanoid crow. "Sup" the shadow entity said.

"He's basically an entirely different entity on his own" Tokoyami continued then Dark Shadow went back inside Tokoyami.

"My name is Mezou Shouji, my quirk is called Dupli Arms, I can make duplicates of my eyes, ears, mouth or nose using the duplicated arm like appendages that I create" A tall boy who has six arms connected by a membrane like substance with a mask covering his nose and mouth said.

"Hello everyone my name is Mashirao Ojiro, my quirk is Tail, I have a tail pretty simple" a blonde boy with a pretty buff looking tail said.

"HELLO EVERYONE!! My name is Eijirou Kirishima, my quirk is Hardening, I can make my entire or parts of my body hard to the point that I take no damage, I like manly things!!" Kirishima shouted enthusiastically. Mina, Kentarou, and Ayako can only smile wryly at Kirishima's enthusiasm.

"Hey guys!! My name is Mina Ashido, my quirk is Acid, I can make different kinds of acids secrete on different parts of my body!" Mina said then a purple haired small boy blushed and smile pervertedly this made Kirishima annoyed so he punched the midget in hopes of making him a more decent person.