Beach? Pool? and U.A. Entrance Exam

The four of them have been training nonstop until Ayako and Kentarou grew tired of it.

"This is so~ boring..." Kentarou whined as he slumped onto the wall after he finished his improved training regimen.

"I agree and there's still some time, let's go to the beach" Ayako offered but Kirishima and Mina just shook their heads and started to train again.

"By the way Ayako if we're going to a beach then where?" Kentarou asked curious.

"I searched for it and Dagoba Municipal Beach sounds like a beautiful place yet so close to us" Ayako replied.

'If we are going to the beach then that means... SWIMSUITS!!!' Kentarou thought as his brain started to imagine Ayako in a swimsuit but then he got hit on the head.

"Ouch!! What was that for?!!!!" Kentarou shouted annoyed.

"You were drooling" Mina said.

"Dang it just when I was starting to see a good one and I can't help it I'm a teenager with raging hormones" Kentarou grumbled with a sour look.

"Mina, Kiri wanna join?" Ayako asked while the two shook their heads then they started to spar against each other.

Ayako dragged Kentarou out of their little training grounds and went back home, truth be told Katsuko and Tomoaki already told Ayako the truth about her being adopted and the fact that she and Kentarou can marry that's why she's planning to seduce him. Kentarou also changed and got ready to go to the beach.

Once the two finished while being in their civilian clothes they went towards the beach only to see a familiar greenete pulling thrash out of the beach.

"Is that who I think it is?" Kentarou asked Ayako who was looking at the boy with a confused look.

"I bet he's training to get to the hero course" Kentarou said while Ayako nodded.

"Let's go and greet him then talk for old times sake" Kentarou offered and was about to walk towards the greenete but Ayako stopped him and shaking her head.

"Why?" Kentarou asked then Ayako pointed at the greenette's desperate struggle in pulling more trash that is definitely going to make him have some muscle.

"Oh! So you don't want to disturb him, fair enough now let's go back to the training grounds and let's just swim there" Kentarou thought of a compromise then they went back.

"Back already?" Kirishima asked as he got sprayed by acid courtesy of Mina.

"Yeah... The beach was filled with trash and we saw a familiar face who was training there by removing the trash and Ayako here doesn't want us to ruin his training" Kentarou said.

"That's why we're just going to swim in the pool here" Ayako said then Mina and Kirishima looked at her like she grew two heads.

"There's a pool?!!!!" Kirishima and Mina shouted. Kentarou immediately covered Ayako's ears before the two could shout.

"Ever heard of silent questions?" Kentarou asked rhetorically as he rubbed his ears due to it malfunctioning thanks to two idiots.

"The pool is right there" Ayako said as she pointed at the wall which made Kirishima and Mina think that she was starting to go crazy until Kentarou pushes that part and it slid open.

"Ever wonder why this place looks slightly bigger on the outside then here's your answer" Kentarou said.

"Mina, Kiri are you guys going to join?" Ayako asked but they shakes their heads.

"Nah I'd rather train here" Kirishima said then Mina smirked.

"Besides~ we don't want to interfere with you two" Mina said then they went back to training.