Raid

Kentarou now in his alternate hero form which everyone named as Fenrir showed up in front of the gates with one of his hands in his pocket while the other held the cigarette (the candy version cause he ain't damaging his health just for this although he could just rip off his lungs then grow another one but that would be painful as hell and he ain't a masochist to enjoy it) along with an annoyed glare while Ayako in her alternate hero form which was named as Inari stood there glaring at the reporters. beside him like a knight.

"God fucking damnit! I was just having fun with my wife here after we rescued some pups in the wild yet this is what greets us?! damn, I seriously am tempted to change your addresses to fifteen different locations" Kentarou genuinely looked annoyed while the ground around him repeatedly cracked from the pressure he is giving off.

"Fenrir enough" Ayako commanded to which Kentarou shrugged and ate the candy cigarette whole. "ATTENTION! The entirety of UA will hold a press conference on how they would deal with the current situation so if you have any question you guys can go there and ask there so DISPERSE NOW!! Or else don't blame me when I can no longer stop Fenrir here from rampaging on you guys besides the students needs to have peace and quiet to calm their nerves" Ayako commanded which immediately made the crowds disperse like headless chickens since they once saw Fenrir go against a villain with a gigantification quirk and easily subdue him but he also made sure to make the guy suffer numerous wounds while not dealing any collateral damage.

After the crowd left Ayako immediately went behind Kentarou to calm her nerves.

"Remind me again why I am the one speaking and supposed to be charismatic here?" Ayako asked since she really want to kill the person who decided it.

"Unanimous vote which you voted as well thinking that it would be fun" Kentarou replied as Ayako sulked once she remembered.

"Hnnn... then why didn't you stop me?! You know that I should never decide this kind of things!!" Ayako complained as she repeatedly hit Kentarou's back.

Kentarou then turned over and grabbed her hands making them stop then he looked at her straight in the eyes then gave her a deep passionate kiss making the teens attending UA to either squeal or pass out for the girls and cheer or complain about Fenrir being a lucky dog for the boys.

"Now let's prepare for the upcoming raid" Kentarou said as his expression turned serious while black ice covered his entire feet up to his legs and hands up to his arms shaping up into full on gauntlest and boots.

Ayako was stunned but quickly followed him as the grip on her rapier tightened while wisps of white flames surrounded her.

The students who were watching the entire thing happened couldn't help but be awed at the sight.

The next day Nezu can be seen along with Aizawa and some of the UA Staff but what's surprising is that Fenrir, Inari, and All Might were all there yet they somehow felt lifeless.

"Goodmorning everyone as all of you know UA High has been attacked by Villains the first one in the USJ where they seriously injured two heroes along with nearly killing one if it wasn't for his absurd quirk and the second one at the training camp where one student was kidnapped though if I have to say they shouldn't have went for him and instead went for the one who was nearly killed since his will as a hero is tied to his significant other which honestly makes me disappointed at the villains" Nezu casually started while also criticizing the villains, this of course greatly shocked everyone watching and had to hand it to Nezu for having the guts to say that in live television while the ones who are constantly being threatened by the rat shivered in fear fully knowing that he wasn't bullshiting with what he said, what's more is that they knew who that person is and knows the power and posibilities his quirk held.