Futari no Hero (Part 1)

Kentarou and Ayako are both currently relaxing in their home as there was nothing much to do in their house since it was already finished, they have also done plenty of training sessions and strategies, and besides that all of their friends have things to do.

Kentarou is sitting on the couch while Ayako is using his lap as a pillow while the two of them continued to read some comics of old, for Kentarou especially the ones that are related to animals like Spiderman, Bumblebee, Ant-Man, and the likes as well as reading some fantasy manga and novels. Kentarou is also wondering why most of his manga and novels are about forbidden love between siblings as well as love between a big brother and his adopted little sister while Ayako is reading about dark fantasy which Kentarou reluctantly agreed to allow for her to read since they could only mostly find things about Necromancers at the Dark Fantasy genre.

"I have a surprise for you two" Katsuko said as she gave them two tickets with the word 'I-Island'

The two looked towards their mother but then buried their faces back to the book they were reading, suddenly Kentarou remembered the word on the ticket which made him jolt which disturbed Ayako and caused her to look at him with a confused and wronged expression.

"Mom, are those?!" Kentarou was visibly shaken thus making Ayako worry which made her stare at the tickets carefully then when she realized it she suddenly sat up properly in surprise.

"Yep, it is so nice to be a hero and a high-ranking official" Katsuko started waving the two tickets as if they were a fan.

"Nnn... Mom, can we come, please!!!" Ayako used her secret weapon which no parent can go up against which is why many couples love and hate having a daughter!! puppy eyes.

"Hmph, we were invited as honorable guests and security then they gave us these two tickets as they know that our children are promising new heroes but you two will need to be undercover security" Tomoaki said with a slightly arrogant facade which nearly made Kentarou burst out into laughter while Ayako just looked at their father with confusion.

"Dad stop trying to look cool too much or else some girls will fall in love with you" Kentarou said while looking at his father.

"Of course, I have to look cool, I don't want others to belittle our family! Besides, that is the goal from the very start" Tomoaki declared loudly.

"That's fine and all but don't make Mom jealous or you'll be the one suffering" Kentarou said as he took the tickets from his Mom who acted as if she was a statue when she heard what Tomoaki just proudly declare.

"Ah... Katsuko you have to listen to me explain, I didn't start acting like this to hit on other women or anything... blah... blah... blah..." Tomoaki started to explain to Katsuko what he really meant while Kentarou and Ayako looked at each other with a smile.

"...you know I'm fine with Aya becoming your wife as well" Ayako whispered and although she had said that she was fine with it her voice was trembling with uncertainty. (Aya and Darel aren't a thing yet and Aya's affection to Darel at this point is lower compared to Kentarou's)

Kentarou hugged her and whispered in her ear "I won't take anyone as my wife except for you, don't forget that nor am I gonna build a harem"

"You should copy a page from our son's book" Katsuko who was preaching Tomoaki said after she saw what Kentarou had done.

"Uuuu..." A father being told to copy what his son was doing felt humiliating.

'I am the father, right? Should not all of his tricks of courting girls come from me? Why do I have to copy him?!!!' Tomoaki felt defeated and wronged as he started to think more of it.