Izuku Awakens his OG Quirk

Currently everyone in Heights Alliance especially Class 1-A is panicking as a small mechanical dragon is trying to break inside the dorms and it was easy to deter it at first but it learns way too fast to the point that they were forced to be on the defensive.

"Where is Aizawa-sensei when you need him?!!" Momo panickingly asked as she continued to make stuff for the barricade while Sato repeatedly bakes desserts for her to consume.

*Wryyy!!!* The small mechanical dragon screeched as it's tail changed into something more like a drill.

The small mechanical dragon then launched itself tailfirst into the barricade with it's wings covering its entire body then the drill like tail of the small mechanical dragon started to turn and pierce through the barricade. This all happened in just under five seconds thus nobody was prepared when it arrived into the other side.

"..." the two teams looked at each other out of shock.

The small mechanical dragon was the first one to be able to snap out of it and so it made its wings burn brighter then speed off towards Izuku's room.

Ochako who was just about to come inside Izuku's room after hearing what was happening nearly fell over due to the small mechanical dragon accidentally headbutting her.

Izuku who was feeling slightly better immidiately jumped out of his bed and opened the door. The mechanical dragon was the first to recover and once it saw Izuku it immidiately jumped towards him, Izuku tried to avoid it but much to his dismay his body didn't listen to him.

"Deku!!!" Ochaco shouted with worry as she saw the small mechanical dragon submerge itself inside Izuku's flesh.

Thankfully at this point in time Kentarou, Ayako, Katsuki, Toga, Romeo, Wendy, and Tamaki though Kentarou looks awfully drained for some weird reason.

"Damn it Izuku your quirk is like a fudging black hole! My near bottomless stamina got drained to one percent" Kentarou complained as Ayako assisted him, sadly Izuku didn't even hear his complains as he stood there with blank eyes due to being pulled into the vestige world.

Once Izuku arrived he could feel and see that everyone was looking at him weirdly even the silhouette of All Might was.

"I thought that the kid was quirkless?" The 1st holder asked with visible confusion as he can be seen trying to keep a ball made out of metal from absorbing One For All.

"How about we ask someone who would know more about this?" The 7th holder suggested as All Might's silhouette suddenly gained color and became more visible.

"Did I die?" All Might asked confused as to how he was able to suddenly appear in the vestige world.

"Your not dead All Might and damn, Izuku really has some mentors inside his head huh meanwhile me and Miwa-senpai have different conciousness that try to take over our body" Kentarou casually complained which made everyone look at the metal ball.

"How the hell was he able to get in here?!!!" The 5th holder asked as he got ready to use his quirk but the 2nd holder stopped him.

"Woah!! Calm down you guys, I am a friend of Izuku and All Might besides All For One would really want to kill me at this point in time due to what I did" Kentarou casually said then the holders remembered a certain kid who easily defeated All For One without One For All which honestly disheartened them.

"How are you here?" The 1st holder asked genuinely intrigued, guess it run in their family.

"Remember how AFO wanted to overload me with quirks thus making me essentially fall into a coma?" Kentarou asked to which everyone nodded.

"Well turns out Izuku or the ninth holder here was supposed to have a quirk but was somehow stolen before it even developed, I think this quirk also helped AFO survive despite the serious injuries he suffered during his fight with All Might but due to AFO being stingy in providing this quirk any energy which it needed to fully awaken it also didn't help him much" Kentarou begun to explain as he tried to use his Chimera quirk in order to separate from the metal ball and create his own vestige in the vestige world which worked.

"Although instinctual it has something along the lines of a mind of it's own which got enhanced when I gave AFO that quirk factor bomb then when he managed to capture me he even transferred it then it started to drain my own energy until it fully awakened earlier and forcefully exited my body to return to its real partner" Kentarou said while the metal ball seemingly nodded in agreement.

"Due to still being connected to me I was able to enter here but I highly doubt that I could do this again once it fully merges with Izuku, fair warning though the quirk itself is extremely versatile and will definitely help Izuku control and handle One For All's power more but the downside here is that OFA will be absorbed by it so it can't be passed down anymore if I am reading the sequences right" Kentarou said as he studies the solar system like quirk ball.

"This must also be the reason why Izuku could handle all of this energy without exploding cause let's be honest here his earlier physique wasn't enough to handle such a burden, also Izuku you better use your brain more not think with your muscles or your quirk just might hit you in the back cause it gave you some memory boost which you honed even when the two of you were apart until All Might influence you too much" Kentarou said as everyone looked at All Might with a judging expression.

"Young Amajiki-kun, are you saying that I am a horrible teacher?" All Might asked.

"Yes since you turned someone who could potentially rival Nezu's and All For One's IQ into a muscle head but despite that you always come through when it comes to encouraging students besides it is your first time teaching so we could let it slide" Kentarou didn't hold back any punches at all while the other users nodded in agreement while Izuku tried to comfort All Might who was slightly sulking.

"Also Izuku, have fun controlling your predecessor's quirks especially All Might's which is like the first user's quirk which is not having any use but combined with OFA brings it to a whole new level" Kentarou added.

"Hold on, I have a quirk?!" All Might asked surprised as he repeatedly shakes Kentarou.

"Yes!! But it only records your prime then uses that as a template for you to change back to whenever you wanted though since your body is too damaged that template can no longer be maintained for a long time that was why you were able to control OFA from the start which also means you can use a pseudo OFA whenever you want once your body gets healed" Kentarou explained which made All Might stop as well as the other users due to that news.

"Now I better return before this place turns into a real world of vestiges full of life" Kentarou said as he starts to vanish.

"Also Izuku you owe me ten times! Since your quirk cut off my precious alone time with Ayako!!" Kentarou said as he vanished which made everyone sweat drop.

"Can't say I approve of his reason but I sure am glad that he is siding with the heroes" the 5th user spoke what was on everyone's mind.

"I'm sorry but that's wrong, he is much more of a hero than he gives himself credit for" Izuku managed to say as he himself was eventually ejected while the stockpiling quirk and the passing quirk eventually also revolved around the metal ball which every other quirk stored in OFA followed suit.

==========================

A/N: I am so going to make a chapter where Izuku, Kentarou, Miwa, and Darel tries to make all sorts of stuff with Izuku's quirk which will inevitably cause all sorts of troubles.