After Internships

Kentarou didn't want to wake up and so did Ayako, they just finished the whole internships thing and the two of them have burned through all of their stamina reserves for the battle in Hosu which wasn't fun to say the least, even Ryukyu and Gang Orca wanted them to rest up more but school is school and it ain't their fault if you've drained yourself for extra curricular activities.

"I wanna sleep" The two kids commented even if they are already in school which got the attention of their classmates.

Once the two arrived at their desks Kentarou pulled Ayako's desk next to his then both of them promptly used each other as pillows.

"The whole Hosu disaster must have taken a lot out of them" Momo commented with worry.

"Yeah! The two of them were so manly! I even heard that Ken has a new transformation and Ayako can now give out more precise instructions to her skeletons!" Kirishima said with excitement.

"Although not gonna lie but they ain't the only ones who grew from the internships" Mina said while everybody agreed with him with a nod.

"But remember the news about the Hero Killer? Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, and Native were apparently saved by the No 2 hero Endeavor!" Kaminari switched topics which Kentarou found interesting.

"What do you mean?" Kentarou asked waking up from his slumber to ask since it bothered him, knowing full well on who really took down Stain.

"Weren't you there? How come you don't know?" Kaminari asked back.

"Well I took on the two Nomus then got rudely attacked by Endeavor's super move while I was asking other heroes while about the rescue update so I knocked him out in self defense" Kentarou said honestly which made everyone interested since what one of their classmates is saying, who was there and helped out the pros, and the news reported are different  while the three who were the victims look at him with panic and shock.

"Didn't the Chief tell you? Endeavor saved us before he attacked you" Tenya tried to smooth things out.

"Pretty sure he didn't just come from a battle against the Hero Killer at that time besides Endeavor's whole shtick is 'Big flashy moves makes villain go bye bye' you understand, right?" Kentarou said his quote in a toddler like voice which made Shoto try his hardest from laughing which was failing so he ran out of Class and went to the bathroom.

"...Stain can easily take on Endeavor" This time Ayako was the one who said something surprising.

"What do you mean, kero?" Tsu asked saying bluntly what is on her mind.

"...I can totally see more that a hundred ways Endeavor could have lost to Stain in just the first move then more than five hundred ways if the fight prolonged while Endeavor's winning chances is more akin to a baby vs a veteran serial killer adult that has a military background, Endeavor being the baby" Ayako said which made others laugh while the rest looked horrified.

"Yeah even I don't think our moms can fight against him" Kentarou honestly said.

"Pops too and of course Papa definitely can't" Ayako added.

"Huh? what do you mean?" This time Izuku was the one curious.

"Anima and Ryukyu wouldn't be able to win against him in any situation, heck even I am not confident unless I am prepared to pass out within the span of a minute although Aizawa-sensei might just put on a good fight" Kentarou said his opinion which honestly didn't bother him since he could win against Stain with a sneak attack or if he used a fusion of the humanized version of his two current most controlled DNAs however as he said already he must be prepared to pass out within a moment as it takes a huge toll to humanize any animals especially his strongest ones.