After Exams and Date?

Taking on the entirety of Class 1-B isn't easy as it seemed to others mostly because Kentarou had powered more than a quarter of them up especially Pony, Darel, Aya, and Itsuka since they had managed to deeply wound Kentarou.

"Damn, Class 1-B taking them on ain't a joke" Kentarou said as he repeatedly swings his shoulders trying to see if he had any hidden wounds from the four, it wasn't really fun to have six of Pony's enlarged horns travel through his entire arm before exiting off of his shoulder.

Kentarou's comment got the attention of the entire class except for the ones who failed namely Kaminari, Sato, and Sero. While Izuku wanted the details.

"What do you mean by that, Ken?" Izuku asked with his pen and analysis notebooks ready to take notes.

"...Ken's at fault, he powered up most of them" Ayako answered which made Kentarou look betrayed.

"You and I know it wasn't my fault that they powered up like that right? Most of them just had the ability to control their animal mutations" Kentarou defended himself.

"...Pony, Darel, Jurota" Ayako listed off names that gave Kentarou, who was holding back like 99%, some trouble and he empowered.

"To Izuku's question, I can easily say that they just lack experience compared to our class but is skilled enough to have a draw against most of us in a 1 v 1 pure strength or quirk strength battle" Kentarou easily changed the topic.

"Are you joking?" Kaminari asked a little afraid since he himself is near the bottom of the barrel if he is compared to the others.

"Yeah, Darel Yuki can nearly fight against me evenly if I don't use Humanize" Kentarou admitted.

"...Aya also almost won against me, sadly her drawback kicked in, her IQ is Mama Momo's level" Ayako said not noticing that she had used the nickname she gave Momo inside her head.

"M-mama?!" Momo was flustered, to say the least.

"...yeah, you don't like it?" Ayako asked while using her ultimate weapon when she is not an S, puppy dog eyes while looking at Momo from below while her eyes are slightly moist.

"I love it Ayako-chan" Momo couldn't win against Ayako and petted her head while Ayako snuggled closely to her hand. Kentarou just looked as if he had seen it all now.

"Pony is nearly on par with Izuku when it comes to controlling her quirk" Kentarou added which made everyone look at him as if he had grown a second head.

"...totally your fault" Ayako said, still feeling a little jealous that Pony had one-upped her in the Sports Festival to which Kentarou answered by grabbing her hand and squeezing it gently since if he doesn't Ayako's hand would explode which made him sigh internally.

'Sometimes power can be a massive curse but if it helps protect her then I do not mind' Kentarou thought as he unconsciously gripped her hand more while it started to shake a little, Ayako replied to him with a gentle yet powerful squeeze which calmed him down.

"Everyone sit down, as you all may know everyone pretty much passed except for Kaminari who fried his brain and left his partner Ashido to fight alone, Sero got defeated by Midnight leaving Mineta to fight alone, Sato also failed but it was close cornering Cementoss like that with Kirishima but due to you fainting and becoming a liability even to the point that you backstabbing him you failed..." Aizawa trailed off as the ones mentioned were all sad and disappointed at themselves.

"Wait, What the hell exactly happened?!" Kentarou was shocked to see many of his classmates fail, he expected all of them to pass and even stood up from his seat due to it while Ayako nodded with a surprised expression.