USJ (part 5)

Kentarou who is on top of the Nomu and is fighting for control over his body jumped out of the hole he created then fell on the floor.

"Kentarou!!" Kirishima shouted in worry.

"He's fine right?" Mineta asked Izuku who could only nod but he himself doesn't know.

"Kentarou!!!!" Ayako shouted while her skeletons hastened their march towards the plaza.

"Aizawa-sensei?" Mina asked after noticing Aizawa becoming limp so she checked for his vitals and thankfully he is still alive just sleeping.

"Ahhh!!! What the hell is up with this outcome?!! The Nomu is supposed to be stronger than All Might but he got defeated by a mere brat?!! They have to be cheating! Cheating I tell you!!" Shigaraki shouted as he profusely scratched his neck.

"Calm Down Shigaraki, Nomu is still alive" Kurogiri announced which made Shigaraki smile while the students fell to despair.

"Nomu finish that black haired monster" Shigaraki ordered the Nomu which slowly yet surely started to rise from the ground.

"...being..." A voice said, an all too familiar voice said which made everyone look at the collapsed body of Kentarou twitching gave them some hope while Shigaraki as well as Kurogiri couldn't believe it.

"...called..." Kentarou said weakly while trying to push his body back up but one could see that he has many bones either shattered, broken or dislocated which made many look away with pained faces. Ayako on the other hand is crying profusely while trying to go straight towards Kentarou but is being stopped by Momo.

"...a..." Kentarou stood up on one knee while the Nomu is close to coming out of the crater.

"...monster..." Kentarou staggered but still tried to stand.

"...by you..." Kentarou said whiel standing up but his breathing is rugged and his legs are trembling which made Bakugou remember Izuku while Izuku on the other hand couldn't believe his eyes.

"Kentarou!!! Just grab Ayako and run!!" Kirishima and Mina shouted while tears are escaping from their eyes.

"...is the greatest praise I have gotten..." Kentarou said now in a fighting stance then smiled.

"Kirishima!! Mina!! Izuku!! And Ayako!!!" Kentarou shouted on the top of his lungs.

The Nomu now out of the crater rushed to Kentarou with its fist reared back and ready to punch.

"...live..." Kentarou mouthed then got punched and launched straight towards the other side of USJ, a huge amount of blood erupted from his body.

Kirishima, Mina, Izuku, Bakugou, Shouto, Uraraka, Iida, Momo, Mineta, Tsuyu, Tokoyami and pretty much everyone concious were shocked by this.

"No!!!" Ayako shouted with grief as tears poured like a waterfall out of her eyes while her skeletons suddenly turned grey.

"Kentarou!!!" Ayako shouted with grief then she shifted her sight towards the Nomu staring at it with bloodshot eyes.

"I'm gonna kill you!!!" Ayako declared while crying as she fused her skeletons into one freakish amalgamation which reached half of the height of the USJ building.

"Kill her as well" Shigaraki ordered so the Nomu complied and started to run towards Ayako slower than normal showing its obvious exhaustion which was enough for Kirishima, Bakugou, and Shouto to blast it or punch it.

"You bastard!!!" Kirishima shouted with tears.

"Kill him!!!" Ayako ordered her own amalgamation which stomped at the ground causing earthquakes.