Mall

The next day came, Katsuko and Tomoaki are confused as to why Kentarou and Ayako are preparing themselves to go out on a Saturday morning. Kentarou is wearing a heavy-looking jacket that is opened, a pale brown shirt underneath, and grey jeans but the weird thing was he used his quirk to have wolf ears and tail. Ayako is wearing a white hoodie, black skirt with a white X mark as a design with black stocking along with having white cat ears and a cat's tail or so they think but in fact, she is currently fused with a lion and due to her albinism her extra parts became white.

"Hold your horses you two, would you mind explaining what the two of you are going to do" Katsuko asked while Kentarou and Ayako looked at each other and facepalmed knowing that they forgot to say something yesterday.

"Go to the mall and hang out with friends" Kentarou didn't exactly lie and didn't exactly say the whole truth either, sadly Katsuko didn't know it since she doesn't have a lie detection quirk nor did her own lie detector using heart rate work at Kentarou.

"Ken let's go we also need to prepare for the cookout and Aizawa-sensei's final stop in his date with Ms. Joke" Ayako didn't think beforehand of what she said which made Kentarou pale.

"Mom and Dad, not a word that you heard it from us, okay?" Kentarou asked with a smile that didn't reach his eyes which only made the two scared and unconsciously nod.

As the two teens left their parents just looked at each other and wore a proud look. They were proud since they got a handle on Aizawa without even taking a year, even Nezu had to wait a year until he got Aizawa under control.

"Trust me you two don't want to know at what lengths I had to go through in order to do it" Nezu said appearing out of nowhere.

"Ho- you know what never mind, want some tea?" Tomoaki wanted to question Nezu on how he got inside but changed it since he knows that Nezu would not give a straight answer.

"Yes please, and I might say you raised the twins well" Nezu commented which earned him a confused from the two adults Amajiki so he tilted his head.

"They aren't twins, Ayako was adopted when Kentarou was four, and Ayako's birthday is a week after his, I didn't expect the great principal Nezu to miss that fact" Katsuko said while trying her hardest not to laugh at the surprised look of Nezu but Nezu immediately composed himself and thinking that it was a trap made by the two.

"You can't fool me you two... Y-your se-serious?" Nezu now looked genuinely surprised "Damn I got fooled by those two..." he whispered under his breath while the parents of the two laughed.

"We also got destroyed by them multiple times, both can be quite sadistic" Tomoaki said while shivering as he remembered how happy the two looked when they told them of Aizawa's misfortune which they caused.

"Those two are really cunning... I am really glad they chose to be heroes" Nezu commented with a sigh while Katsuko and Tomoaki looked worried which Nezu replied with a confused look.

"Ken doesn't exactly strive to be a hero although he does it unconsciously like with Ayako, Izuku Midoriya, Himiko Toga, Mina Ashido, Eijiro Kirishima, and lastly even a little with Katsuki Bakugou, I also highly doubt that he wouldn't hesitate to act as long as A. it doesn't affect Ayako or anyone he holds dear and B that person needs help" Katsuko said while feeling slightly disappointed at what Kentarou doesn't realize.

"Truth be told he even said to us willingly that he would gladly turn to a Villain if it meant that it would keep us safe, Ayako is the one who truly wants to be a hero so Ken followed her to support her dreams and make it come true" Tomoaki said with a smile.

"I see... I heard that he has multiple animal consciousness in his mind, I guess they are affecting him as well as multiple instincts of animals to protect their family being prominent" Nezu deduced.