Underground Facility

Kentarou and Ayako are now in their home trying to think of new ways to train for the upcoming School Festival and finding out weaknesses with their quirks.

"How about the two of you train with Tamaki-kun since he is part of the Big Four of UA" Katsuko suggested while Ayako looked surprised.

"See! I told you! Tamaki was that emo guy who used a tentacle to bind that blue-haired airhead-like girl called Nejire!" Kentarou said as he stood up from his chair.

"...he looks so different from the pictures, he looked more cheerful at that time" Ayako said as she started to think how the sunshine kid in the picture with Kentarou in the past could turn into an emo.

"Yeah, I also wonder what happened to him" Kentarou said while Tomoaki stiffened since he knows what happened and what Tamaki's reason was.

'If you didn't have Ayako nor became known as a massive siscon then I highly doubt that you would have been turned into an emo like him due to always using tentacles and being teased as a pervert by your peers' Tomoaki thought as he continued to drink his hot cup of coffee.

"Long story short he always used tentacles when demonstrating his quirk and when restraining people that is why he became labeled as a pervert" Katsuko without any decency to sugarcoat the truth for Ayako who is innocent as an angel made Kentarou nearly flip out.

"Anyways I think that he is using the Amajiki training center where the two of you always train in the basement level 2 where tons of food and the holograms are located" Tomoaki said while Kentarou and Ayako were confused which made Tomoaki sigh.

"Go to the rightmost side and at the very back of the building then knock near the corner five times which will open a handprint scanner then just place your hand there which will open an elevator that goes to the basement levels" Tomoaki instructed.

"So that's that place looked suspicious but how come we haven't seen each other when we use it at the same time?" Kentarou said acting as if he felt that something seemed fishy but didn't really care much about it.

"...Kentarou come on, we need to go now if we want to catch him red-handed" Ayako hurries Kentarou since she already changed her outfit and has a bag that has a change of clothes along with water mixed with some salt.

"Don't make him sound like he is doing something illegal!!" Kentarou, Katsuko, and Tomoaki all shouted towards Ayako who only laughs it off.

When the two arrived at the training center and entered the two entered in hologram training room they saw Tamaki binding the real Nejire with tentacles in a rather sexy way while Mirio is clashing quirks with someone who looks a lot like one of the old superheroes from the old days namely the kid with elemental manipulation and generation powers that can also split himself to three or more because of a watch he got from a yellow orb-shaped robot. The opponent that Mirio is fighting is only manipulating and generating the fire element mostly for some unknown reason.

"Ayako" Kentarou said then looks at her with a phone already snapping pictures and already sent them to their parents while his left cheek is twitching.

"Kentarou?! This is not what it looks like" Tomoaki who realized that someone other than the four of them is in the room visibly looked shaken.

"It's okay Tomoaki-nii I know that your a teenager with raging hormones so accidents can happen" Kentarou said with a smile while showing a thumbs up while having an expression that says that explanations are unnecessary since it won't change anything.

Mirio, Nejire, and the guy with elemental manipulation and generation powers all desperately tried to stop themselves from laughing however Nejire who is currently bound by Tamaki felt the octopus tentacle tighten which felt uncomfortable in a squishy way, and she accidentally let out a lewd sound which surprised the others.

"Ayako, did you record it?" Kentarou asked Ayako after he removed his hands from covering her eyes and ears all thanks to his quirk right after it happened yet he is still covering her eyes.

"Yes and I also messaged mom and dad to send it to Tamaki-nii's parents although I doubt that dad will send it but mom would definitely do it" Ayako said in a normal volume which surprised Kentarou but notices that Ayako is trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Come on Kentarou! you know that I am not like that!!" Tamaki desperately called out as he started to chase Kentarou who is carrying Ayako bridal style as Tamaki tried to catch them by using his tentacles while his other hand has Nejire bound and being dragged along.

"Then why are you chasing us?!!" Kentarou asked loudly as he repeatedly runs around in circles while Mirio and the guy with elemental powers just watched the entire thing forgetting about their own training.

"I don't want to ruin the current mood or anything but I want to improve my control on my fire element since it is hard to maintain not being angry due to two brats suddenly interrupting our training" The elemental generator and manipulator guy said as fire particles kept circling around him while repeatedly kept flickering from existence.

"Now now, Shinemon-kun, those two are our little kouhais which are highly likely to replace us" Mirio said in his usual casual manner.

"If we are going to be helping our little underclassman then I am going to grab my little sister to join" The elemental generator and manipulator said and was about to leave until he was stopped by Kentarou and Tamaki. (A/N: No, this Miwa Shinemon is an alternate universe version from MigyTheWorld's version, I actually planned to have a change in the plot of this story yet not completely change it as well as the characters quirks but yeah, I liked his version so I decided to just use his idea and complete credits to him on this one as well as for Aya Shinemon since I like to have more characters)

"If you are going to leave then message me" Tamaki said.

"Tamaki-nii you yourself know that is too troublesome so..." Kentarou said then promptly chopped his left hand off which surprised all of them.

"Hssss... not the best thing I have ever done but much less painful than what just happened in the USJ, Shinemon-san use this" Kentarou said then his bleeding arm heal and his bones starting to grow which is not the best visuals for anyone.

"I appreciate the thought but I don't want my little sis freaking out by an amputated left hand that looks like it came from someone close to her age" Shinemon said as he promptly declines Kentarou's amputated hand.

"Huh, I thought that you would say yes in order to make your little sister used to this kind of things since she is going to need it if she wants to be a hero or maybe she is just that weak" Kentarou taunted which is out of character for him which was obvious due to Ayako being surprised by this.