Timer

When Kentarou finally managed to escape the fantasy stories that he was trapped in, the first thing he did was to check his quirk's records. Surprisingly, his quirk changed. It was now like accessing folders, not the scattered mess it was before.

In his mind, he could see three folders: The first one labeled as Origin World, the second one is labeled as Little Red Riding Hood, and the third is labeled as Alice in Wonderland.

The first thing Kentarou did was to check the two new folders, and once he did, his tears could no longer be stopped as they continued to fall from his eyes continuously.

================================

Species: Little Red Riding Hood
Description: The main character of the story with the same name. She is normally portrayed as an innocent little girl, but in truth, there is a hidden power that lies dormant inside her.
Abilities gained: Having the peak possible power, an 8 years old little girl could have. Caring Nature, Bravery, Martial Mage, Flame User, Berserker.
Note: Gender can not be changed

================================

Species: Alice
Description: The main character of the story Alice in Wonderland. She is normally portrayed as an innocent little girl with enormous curiosity, which is the only thing she is known for.
Abilities gained: Having the peak possible power, an 8 years old little girl could have, incredible curiosity, enormous Luck, Swordswoman (Rapier), Water User, Ruler
Note: Gender can not be changed

================================

Once Kentarou confirmed that three are really records of Little Red and Alice inside his quirk, he immediately dived straight into his inner world where every consciousness of his DNAs are stored to roam around freely.

"Little Red!!! Alice!!!" Kentarou shouted as loud as he could to the point that every being in that space heard his shout, which made them look into the direction where the new additions are currently quarantined since they were mysterious creatures that everyone could feel and see but not explain nor touch.

Kentarou arrived where Little Red and Alice are leaning against each other, seemingly waiting for something so that they could awaken. Kentarou was confused by this as when something becomes available for him to turn into, then they would be concious where he is currently, but everyone in the world of Alice and Little Red remained in suspended animation.

"Why aren't they waking up? Do I need to do something first?" Kentarou's mind started to raise, then he saw steam go out from his chest as the warm vapor made him confused. Only then did he notice that Little Red was missing her signature Red Hood and Alice missing her ribbon.

He took out the two items, then casually equipped the two with them. A timer then suddenly appeared above the location where Little Red and Alice were resting.

[Due to the new additions being creatures from a world of fantasy and fiction, it will take time for the quirk to give them enough existence to be able to exist, but rest assured the memories of Little Red and Alice are fully intact] A quirk window appeared in front of Kentarou with information regarding the timer. After reading it, he couldn't help but feel that his quirk was really overpowered, as well as glad that Little Red and Alice can be revived and be able to continue their life.

However, the timer was a bit concerning for him as it hadn't moved even once yet. As if knowing what Kentarou was thinking a Dragon carrying a Dire Wolf on its back suddenly descended.

"Will the two of you look out after them?" Kentarou asked the two creatures who smiled and nodded.

"Thanks as always" Kentarou expressed his gratitude fully.

Kentarou then returned his consciousness back to his own body. Once he did, he could see Wendy giving him a lap pillow while dozing off. He then looked at a clock that was placed on the wall across from where they are to see that only five minutes had passed from when he fell into the story worlds.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeah I know Kentarou's quirk is similar to Beast Boy in the sense that he can only use transformations of animals on the planet or plane of existence he is currently on but at the same time it isn't since it is just a temporary lock