Training Camp

When everyone decided to give up on reporting to what the twins had just said Izuku being the cinnamon roll he is wanted to know more about Kota who he saw earlier.

"Gonna be honest, I seriously thought that you wouldn't be able to clear it this fast" Pixie Bob honestly said since she knows that there are currently three sadistic people behind her who can tell when somebody is lying and she doesn't want anything to do with them.

"Especially you four, I assume that your the top dogs that U.A.'s first years have to offer-" Pixie Bob said as she pointed towards Izuku, Shoto, Tenya, and Katsuki but she was cut off.

"No, not even by a long shot" The four that were pointed out said in unison with slightly annoyed expressions as well as a 'tch' from Katsuki.

"If you want to look for that person then look behind you" Shoto calmly said but there was a fierce flame and chilling ice laying behind those eyes waiting.

"Yeah... I ain't taking my chances... so he is off my radar" Pixie Bob said as when she snuck a glance she felt the Grim Reaper appear behind her but the feeling quickly disappeared.

"My attention however is now focused on the four of you!!" Pixie Bob shouted as she lunged at the four while Aizawa was barely able to contain her with his capture gear.

"Was she always like this?" Aizawa couldn't help but ask Mandalay.

"She's almost past the marrying age and all..." Mandalay couldn't even remember the last time she had a date making the pro depressed.

"Speaking of marrying age-" Izuku started but he flinched due to Pixie Bob's claws nearly hitting him.

"As I was saying, I was wondering who he is, is he the son of one of you?" Izuku asked innocently while Pixie Bob finally calmed down although she was close to once again claw Izuku due to what he was about to say.

"If he is then how didn't I know? I am always updated when it comes to these things" Izuku whispered in a barely audible tone.

"Oh, you mean Kota, He is my niece" Mandalay answered. (Hold on in the wiki Kota is Mandalay's second cousin, which is correct?)

On the other hand, pretty much everyone was already eating the food cooked by the Pussycats like wild animals... to be fair some of them are so it wasn't really a surprise. Ayako and the other students who have tasted Kentarou's cooking felt that the food served to them was extremely lacking even Aizawa thought so.

"Hey, Eraser what's wrong? are the food we cooked not tasty for you?" Mandalay asked a little concerned as well as the other women in the Pussycats.

"The food tastes lacking somehow" Aizawa answered then glared at Kentarou.

"OY! don't look at me like that, it ain't my fault that I cook like a master" Kentarou smugly said which pierced the hearts of many of the girls since they felt threatened as a boy cooks better than them.

"If you fail at your hero career I am really gonna hire you as my personal chef" Aizawa said then abruptly ran away.

"Seriously? You run away from someone who can easily track anyone down as long as I know their smell..." Kentarou looked exasperated but nonetheless chased down Aizawa.

All students were too tired to even react to Kentarou's and Aizawa's little comedy skit in order to lighten up the mood but whether it was planned or not remains to only be known by the two performing it.

"I'll bring them back" Ayako said as she snapped her fingers then shouts of fear were heard which made her standing to be once again evaluated.

"Does this always happen?" Mandalay asked a very responsible question as everyone seems to be used to the comedy skit which was replied by sighs from the students.