Character Sheets for Characters with Changes

Finally, I found an image of what I envision him looking like.

Name: Amajiki Kentarou
Hero Name: Kimera
Villain Name: Undead
Age: 16
Blood Type: O-
Height: 161 cm
Birthday: 5/10
Affiliation: U.A. Highschool 1st year hero course student
Likes: Ayako, Eri, Animals, Helping, Exploring, Archeology, Ayako, Dark Souls, Genshin Impact, Azure Lane, God Eater, Monster Hunter, Ayako, Eri, Howan, and Shirakami Fubuki
Dislikes: Bullies, Really Bad Guys (Overhaul, Shigaraki, the doctor of AFO, and All for One)
Quirk: Chimera
Description: His quirk allows him to turn himself as a creature or parts of him as a creature or just their traits, He can also make himself bigger or smaller.

Weakness: He can only use his quirk once he had touched something that belonged to the creature, whether it being a bone, scales, blood, or tissue. The animal could be extinct or still alive. When he makes himself bigger or smaller for a long time, he will turn weaker, but if Ayako is kidnapped, then berserk mode. (He used to have a time limit for his animal transformation, but it just disappeared due to his quirk powering up and rigorous training of trying to please Ayako in her sleep)

*Note: There have been debates on making him the father of all extinct animals by cloning them using his DNA. So far, this argument is turned down. Ayako is the only one who can calm him down, or Himiko Toga can barely suppress him because she can transform into Ayako and knows her personality.

Kentarou has other quirks due to All For One trying to make him go crazy.
Quirk: Fairy (He can choose between any of the 9 fairy races)
Description: The quirk Fairy allows the user to fly due to the translucent black wings on the user's back, the user also has pointy ears making the user's ear longer than normal and beauty worthy of being called a fairy. Each race has their own strengths.
Weakness: The user can only fly when the user's wings are glittering. Each race has their own weaknesses.

Elucidator (the strongest sword made by man)

Yozora no Ken (A Divine Blade forged by a God which used to be a Cidar Tree that has existed since the creation of the world thus can be called a World Tree, the Tree was named as Gigas Cedar and has self healing properties)
Quirk: Blade Summon
Description: Allows the user to summon a sword that fits the user's personality and physique, which increases the user's stats by 30%
Weakness: Highly dependent on user's physical abilities.

Quirk: Armor Generation
Description: Allows the user to summon armor that fits the user.
Weakness: Needs to consume a material as a basis for the properties of the armor.

Although this are not his strongest equipment, since he is still technically finding his equipment due to the fact that his own heart is still somewhat troubled that's why his quirk was forced to spit out armor and swords not perfectly fit for him.

Finally, I found an image that I feel satisfied with

Name: Amajiki Ayako
Hero Name: Skelly (She wanted it to sound cute. Don't judge! Although more villains knew her as the Hero Skel from her internships and the trauma most of them suffered from)
Age: 16
Blood Type: AB
Height: 157 cm
Birthday: 5/17
Affiliation: U.A. Highschool 1st year hero course student
Likes: Kentarou, Good Guys, Eri, Dark Souls, Dark Fantasy books, Monster Hunter, Kentarou, God Eater, Cooking, Reading Strategy Guides, Eri, Kentarou
Dislikes: Bullies, Really Bad Guys, Overhaul
Quirk: Underworld Empress
Description: She can summon skeletons of animals or humans when she summons humans they can use quirks and have their own weapons but the skeletons can only return when she wants them to, she can cover herself with an armor made out of a specific skeleton thus gaining its abilities also she can turn into a flaming one after the Overhaul fiasco.

Weakness: The amount of skeletons depends on her mental capacity. She might go berserk when she turns herself into a skeleton, kind of like Kentarou, but just a little less dangerous... NOT!!!