Part 35

In Manali
It was around at 9 at night. Everybody was hell tired including all the instructors and co-ordinators. After all they had done so much work in one single day.

Fab5, Nandini, Navya and Zubin had got their tent together luckily but then they had to sleep on the ground. All were lying on the floor.

Dhruv - Never in my life I worked this much.

Cabir (huffing in tiredness) - Beta yeh toh bas shurvat hai!

Manik - Areee Cabir you shouldn't say this. Remember your YouTube channel.

Cabir - Ha ha you won't leave a stone unturned to tease me now. I know it. But mark my words, this will be one of the best trips we have ever had.

Alya - Ya I have the same feeling. This is so unique man! I mean this jungle and all.... OMG! Ahhh

Alya suddenly got up feeling something on her hair. And when she took her hair at front, she screamed more loudly. All had closed their ears with their hands. And the reason of her screams was the insect on her hair.

Alya (crying) - Guys remove it. Yuck! Mukti help! Ahhh

Zubin - Alya stop shouting . Just jerk your hair it will go.

Alya (disgust) - No... I won't even touch it. Eww!

Mukti on seeing Alya's acts jerked her hair and the insect flew away.

Cabir - Yo Lady bheem!

Manik - Alya.. You are far more bigger than that insect. What is it to get scared?

Alya - I was not scared...I just felt disgusted.

Navya - Every person after getting scared says the same.

Alya crunched her nose in annoyance.

Nandini - Navya stop it, don't pull her leg.   Alya but seriously get used to it. There is much more.

Alya's eyebrows tightened.

Alya - Nandini you are scaring me. Let's sleep guys. I am already scared. Let's go. She help Nandini and Mukti's hand who held Navya's hand and went to the girl's room. Yes... Girls and boys were to be slept separately.

Nandini (trying to pull her back) - But I am not sleepy.

Alya - No you are. If you are not then I will sing a lullaby for you.. Come.

The boys burst out laughing seeing Alya's face and her funny attics.

Once in room, Alya covered herself from head to toe with her blanket even though there was no A.C nor fan.

(I am like Alya guys. If I go to village I cover myself from head to toe with those thick blankets even in summer seasons. Because insects come  out in summers)

Nandini - What was that?

Mukti - This is Alya. Damn she is even scared of a butterfly .

Navya - Hey bhagwaan! Kya hoga iska idhar?

Girls laughed. They lied down on the matress. Before lying down, Mukti removed the blanket from Alya as it might suffocate her. Perks of being her best friend!

Next day

It was still so dark. It was around 4 at morning. Nandini as always was the first one to wake up all thanks to her habit of getting up early. When she was about to move out of the tent, she heard a small whisper "Nandini"

Nandini gulped hearing her own name. She looked around but all were asleep. Little bit scared she still decided to go out. But then again the same thing... But the difference was the person sat up and called her slowly. Nandini got a mini heart attack seeing someone getting up since it was dark.