Part 7

Hello people. As I promised I am back with another part. So enjoy reading

So let's start

In hospital

Nandini was lying on bed while Manik was sitting beside her on a stool. It was evening time. Nandini looked at Manik and she realised something

"Manik have your dinner."Nandini said been concerned. He went close to her and cupped her face." Don't worry about me, I am always fine"

"Whom are you lying Manik ? Stop pretending. I won't run away that you are just sitting beside me. I am here, you go and eat ", Nandini said sternly

Manik smiled at her, " Nandini why do you even try to get angry, when you clearly can't. It's my work. "

"Oh really Manik! Don't you remember that punch in jungle and after that my anger.", Nandini said teasingly raising her eyebrows.

Manik pulled her close by her waist ," I remember everything I had done with you. That punch and that anger but you know what, I also remember after talent hunt that night you and me , that jamming session. So hot right!"

Nandini looked at him with wide eyes. She was confused on how to react. Should she be anger on him for changing the topic or be shy for THAT night. Manik smiled at her face.

" I think now you will not get angry. I will get something for me to eat and ask nurse for your dinner.", Manik quickly rushed from there before she could react.

"Unbelievable! Seriously this guy na!" Nandini Shaked her head and blushed at the same time.

After sometime

Manik entered with a parcel for him and was followed my a nurse. She had brought Nandini's lunch. She served Nandini her food and left. At the same time, Manik had served himself near the couch

Nandini once glanced at her food and then at Manik's . Her food was Dull coloured vegetable soup, cooked rice , boiled dal and vegetables while Manik had rotis, some paneer dish, veg biryani and then ice cream.

"Manik do you love me ?", Nandini asked sweetly. "Of course I do", Manik replied with a smiled

"THEN HOW DARE YOU TO EAT TASTY FOOD IN FRONT OF ME WHEN I AM HAVING THIS FOOD", Nandini yelled at him. Manik once looked at her food and then controlled her smile

"But Nandini I am not ill but you are",Manik said hiding his smile. " Ha but see this food. What is this? This is pure torcher"Nandini said making cute face.

Manik looked at her cute face and felt just to grab her , " Nandini is saying about torcher, here she is giving me a torcher"Manik thought.

Manik sighed, " Ok fine you don't want to eat it right. Fine! Let's do one thing, leave that soup. About rice and dal you eat with this paneer. Ok Madam"Nandini smiled at him and nodded. Manik then came to her and fed her with his own hands. She was cranky since she hated hospitals but Manik was managing her perfectly.

"Finally done.",Manik sighed as he completed both their lunch. "No, one thing is left"Nandini said. Manik looked at her confused.

Manik got her hint, " If you are thinking I will let you eat ice cream in fever then you are completely wrong. ", Manik said sternly.

"But Manik .....", Manik glared at her, " No compromise with your health" Nandini got sad and lied down silently.

Later after sometime she felt a sweet smell. She looked around and found Manik with a bowl. She looked confused. Manik smiled at her. Just then she realised that it was smell of ice cream. " You wanted ice cream right! Here take" Manik forwarded a bowl of melted normal ice cream.