Part 38

In Manik's room

Nandini entered only to get shocked seeing the condition of the room. All the things were thrown here and there, so glass pieces were spread around giving a clear picture of Manik's anger. And there he was on the bed with stress lines on his forehead. His hand was on his head.

Nandini went close and sat next to him. She removed the hand from his forehead and held in hers. She caressed his hand a bit,"Manik why are you so angry? It's not a big deal."

Manik sternly looked at her. "It's not a big deal? He warned me on my face that I would lose something precious and you think it's not a big deal. You know it very well what Fab5 and you mean to me. Losing anyone of you just scares me. "

Nandini placed her hands on his face and said, " Manik how come you got affected by his baseless warnings. He has the habit to speak nonsense. If we let him affect us then how will we live? He toh will be always around us. And we can deal with him na then..And everyone is with us so don't stress yourself. "

Manik didn't say anything. He was still lost in his thoughts.

"Manik", Nandini uttered lovingly and hugged him. " Everything is okay. And in future too we will handle it. We all are together and that's was needed. "

"If this togetherness only gets destroyed then? ", Manik whispered absentmindedly.

" Huh? ", Nandini was confused with what he said. How can their togetherness get over. This is just impossible.

Manik got out of the hug and said looking at her intensely, " If our strength, our togetherness only ends then? If all of us get apart then? You think I will overact for some stupid warnings of that bastard. You are wrong Nandini, you are wrong. That guys never warns. He has the habit to backstab. Now that he warned that means he has planned something very big and definitely he is not alone. He has a huge support. And he said I would lose something precious. For me our strength is precious. I know that guys for grade 1 and that's why I am scared"

Nandini was out of words listening him. He was right. And considering the past events it's was easy to break their strength. But it's no use thinking about it before itself. Time will tell everything.

"Manik, stop stressing yourself. I agree to you but it's no use to think about it now. I know you wouldn't believe me after my doings in past but no matter what I am with you always and forever. Maybe it would be hard for you to believe now but time will tell you. ", Saying this Nandini again hugged him. Manik could feel the confidence in her voice and this motivated and relaxed him. He too wrapped his hands around her and hugged her tightly.

" I hope I am just overthinking. And if anything happens, I want you by my side. I can do anything with you by my side. " Nandini smiled hearing him.

"You will always find me besides you, Hamesha. ", Nandini said softly.

But destiny had different plans for them. As it is easy to say, it's always difficult to stay by it.

" Nandini", Manik had now dipped his head in crook of her neck. Nandini was getting chills all over feeling his lips near her neck.

"Hmm", Nandini just hummed in response not able to speak.

" I need you. " Manik's voice held no desperation but request.

"I am always yours. You never need my permission. " Nandini could understand the inner turmoil going inside him. He badly needed her.

Manik didn't say anything but smiled. He within a second turned her to the bed and got on top of her. He bend down and pecked his forehead. "I Love you so much. I cannot live without you. " Saying this he smashed his lips on her and kissed her vigorously. Nandini was holding his hair from back.