Part 2

In Manik's house

Cabir, Navya and Mukti went to their respective homes. Nandini came with her bag

"Manik now I should get going Chachi must be worri...........MANIK", Nandini shouted as Manik picked her in his arms. "Leave me na Manik, Chachi is waiting" , Manik smirked

"I don't think so. Your Chachi must be with Chacha. Let them enjoy yaar and you too enjoy. And besides I took permission from your Chachi to stay here", Manik said putting her down gently once they reached his room

"What! What did you say?" ,Nandini asked afraid of the nonsense excuse made by him.

"I said her that her dear Nandu misses her Manik so much that she wants to stay with me", Manik smiled mischievously.

"You na Manik, Go don't talk with me"Nandini sat on the bed with her cute red nose

Manik smiled at her and kneeled down on his toes and brushed his nose with her,"So cute. Chill Nandini I said the party lasted long. So everyone is tired so will stay her"

Nandini finally smiled. Manik felt contented seeing his life smiled.  Afterall what more does he need! "Always keep smiling love, it's my peace", Manik looked at her intensely.

Nandini could see his intense gaze. Manik moved closer to her.  He reduced the distance between them and looked at her lips. Nandini closed her eyes and that moment he fused his lips on her. It was a soft yet a wild kiss. While kissing her, he gently pushed her to the bed and got over her with his hands as support. As always Mr oxygen knocked and they had to part. Manik then dipped his face in her neck while Nandini gave him more access. Manik's hands reached near the strap of her dress. As he was about to slid it down, Nandini stopped him.

"Manik, the note is going too high" Nandini said with uneven breath.

Manik kept looking at her. "No, Nandini today when I was saying that I choose Fab5, maybe you said me to say so but then too I know it had hurt you badly. I want to assure you with my love that you are mine and I won't leave you ever. I want to mark you mine" ,he could see her teary eyes,"So miss Murthy, Is the note still too high?"

Nandini was thinking what she has done to deserve this man. He understands her so well. Slowly her hand slipped from the strap allowing him to own her. Manik smiled at her and kissed her forehead and finally the two pure souls united in every sense.

Next morning.

A new bright morning was awaiting for everyone but away from all this chaos, our sweet couple was sleeping in each other's arms. Nandini had kept her head on his chest and hugged him by his waist while Manik had held her protectively. Sun peeped through the window breaking Nandini's sleep. She opened her eyes and that instant she remembered yesterday night. She smiled shyly. She turned towards Manik to see him sleeping soundly. She kissed his cheeks and got up. As soon as she got up, she was again pulled by a force.  She fell on Manik again. Manik was already awake and was waiting for her.

"Manik", Nandini whispered shyly

"Nandini now at least  stop blushing, we have already done it. Yaar it's hard to control.", Manik said teasingly.

"Shut up Manik. Let me get ready. We need to go to the college asap before Dhruv and Alya comes", Nandini smartly changing the topic

"And here our unromantic Nandu is back"Manik said grumpily leaving her.

"Manik don't be upset. If you have forgotten, everything will not be the same as it was before, Plz Manik",And Manik instantly melted by her sweet request.