Part 25

Hey guys, sorry for deleting the update. It was a half story, I usually give longer updates. I don't know how but half of the update vanished. But thankfully it was saved in revision history so I could retain it.

Let's start.

On road.

Manik and Nandini were totally lost in each other. For that one moment they forgot all their fights, clashes and what not. Now the only thing they could understand was their love. Nandini could clearly see the spark in his eyes which she missed a lot. Seeing his eyes, she felt very guilty. Guilty that the person who trusts her so much, loves her like no one will do, changed himself for her good, she behaved like this with him. If she has gone through a lot in his past then he has gone much more than her and still she decided to hurt him. She did the same thing she did in past on Valentines Day.

Both the times that was for him but she got easily manipulated. If she could convince his father now then why not that time. Didn't she believe her, didn't she believe her love for him? Her those stupid acts were like a tight slap across her face.

Their eyelock was intense that no one blinks, Manik was lost in his love and Nandini in guilt and this somewhere clicked him. He could sense her eyes wet even in the rain.

Manik - Why this tears?

Nandini nodded No.

Nandini - Manik it's rain not tears.

Manik - You think you can still lie.

Nandini stood silent.

Manik also thought not to ask her as he knew she won't tell. He suddenly realised about her wound which was wet.

Manik immediately picked Nandini in his arms and took her to the car inside.

Nandini - Manik what are you doing? I will fall.

Manik - Not with me.

He made her sit on the passenger seat and himself got on the driver's seat. Nandini relaxed herself on the seat.

Nandini - How long will we stay her Manik? Rain is getting too hard.

Manik - I am thinking the same. I think we should find something out.

Nandini - But in this rain?

Manik - No choice. I will go and see if I find something.

Nandini- No, I will come with you. I won't stay here alone.

Manik - Aww Nandu is scared!

Nandini glared at Manik and then turned her face. Suddenly she noticed a place which was decorated with lights.

Nandini (excited) - Manik see there, we can stay there.

Manik looked at that place and found it a little weird. It looked too fancy and he didn't get the right vibes.

Manik - We will find something else. I don't trust that place.

Nandini (adamant) - Manik for now this is the best option. Let's go, that's it.

Manik (still unsure) - Okay but wait let me pick you.

Nandini - Manik it will look so awkward.

Manik - As if I care.

Nandini shook her head knowing he won't change.

Mnaik got of the car and opened Nandini's door and picked her up. Soon both proceeded to that place.

When they reached there, they found it was an hotel. But a weird one. It was more than decorated with all the shady stuffs. As they entered, Nandini for some unknown reason didn't like that place just like Manik. She held his collar more tightly and shift more close to him. Manik could understand her discomfort.