Part 14

Hello people, hope you all are doing well. So today I have a surprise for you which I will tell once I complete this part.

So lets start

On airport

Manik and Nandini were near the waiting area. Nandini was very silent which irritated Manik

Manik - Nandini today you won't say 'Manik why did you waste so much money on flight, I would have gone by bus?'

Nandini just looked at him.

Manik - Don't give me such looks. This are your normal dialogues.

Suddenly Manik noticed that Nandini's eyes were filled with tears.

Manik (cupping her face) - Nandini I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.

Nandini hugged him confusing Manik.

Nandini - Manik I will miss you.

Manik smiled

Manik(hugging her tight and kissing her hair) - I will miss you more. You have to promise me that you will not cry and stress yourself.

Nandini (wet voice) - Hmm

Thats when they heard announcement for her flight.

Manik - Okay now go and take care okay.

Nandini - Bye

Nandini went. Manik wiped off his tears which were willing to come since then. He didn't want Nandini to go. She has become such an integral part of his life that now one day without her made it difficult for him.

Afternoon in college

Dhruv, Cabir and Mukti were sitting on their regular place waiting for Manik.

Cabir - Guys you know right, for aome days we have to bear an angry Manik.

Mukti - Ya right. See he is here

Manik came and sat beside Dhruv

Mukti - Everything okay Manik?

Manik - Ya ya. Call Alya, lets make some music.

Mukti - I will be back calling her.

Cabir - So?

Manik - So?

Cabir (slightly beating behind his head) - I didn't ask you to repeat me?

Manik (no nonsence look) - You didn't even mention the reason of your 'So'

Dhruv - Buddy he is asking about your feeling.

Manik - Which feeling?

Cabir - Dhruv thanks for support and Manik stop acting like you don't know what we are talking about

Manik (finally looking at both) - Fine, I am feeling so good that I can't express in words. My girlfriend is out for some days and now I am free. Happy Cabir?(with a fake smile on his face)

Cabir and Dhruv started laughing. Mukti came by then

Mukti - Oye! Why the hell are you both laughing like mad? For Cabir its normal but Dhruv you too and Manik why are you so sulken.

Cabir (controls his laugh) - Idiot! He is enjoying his freedom. His Nandini is out for somedays right

Mukti  - I didn't know happiness is expressed like this.

Dhruv - Vo Manik hai na isiliye.

Cabir - Balak Dhruv apke sense of humour mein itna badlav kaise?