Part 28

In Manik's room

Manik was pacing here and there in tension. He was cursing himself for been such to Nandini. He don't understand why for Nandini's mistake he gets so much angry. His dad was much more bigger culprit then her but still he got more angry on her. He never get hurt when others hurt him instead he tries to mend it but in case of Nandini he easily gets hurt and again hurts her. His heart doesn't give him permission to say that Nandini means no one or he hates her but his anger controls over everything.

Nandini got that panic attack because she feared losing him and this was because of him.

(Writer's Pov - Manik is not wrong people. He knows that Nandini trusts him but the problem is she gets easily manipulated by people. Doesn't she trusts on Manik that he will handle the situation. If Raj had told Manik to go leaving Fab5 will he go? No right, so it's just that he is hurt that she doesn't trust him on handling situations.)

He got a call from Alya.

Manik - Yeah Alya how is Nandini?

Alya - She is up now but still adamant not to have anything. She wants to stay alone which we won't allow.

Manik - Okay you take care.

Manik ended the call before anyone Alya could say anything.

Manik rubbed his forehead thinking what to do.

In Nandini's house

Nandini - Why don't you understand I don't want anything?

Cabir - Nandini please have something. Why don't you understand? You are already ill.

Nandini - Please Cabir.....

Before she could continue door bell rang.

Zubin went to open the door.

Nandini - Please Cabir leave me alone, I will be fine. I just want some time for myself.

Suddenly Manik entered

Manik (softly yet sternly) - And why do you want your own sweet time? When everyone is saying to eat something then why are you been so adamant?

Nandini (teary eyes) - Manik

Manik - What Manik? Tell me na, why this adamant behavior? This all sitting besides you are not your Manik to handle your tantrums. When they are literally pleading you to have something then why don't you agree?

Nandini had her face down. Manik came and sat besides her. He took the glass full of water and forwarded it to her. Nandini nodded in No.

Manik - Again? This is heights of been adamant. No tell me who is angry on whom? Mistake was yours, am angry on you and you are behaving adamant.

Manik held her chin and made her look up and wiped her tears off. Then gently made her drink water and asked Navya to get soup. Rest all were adoring the couple which was looking very cute.

Navya brought the soup and he made her drink that with his own hands. Then after she was done he cleaned her face and was about to go when...

Nandini (teary eyes)- Manik

Manik turned only to be pulled back in a hug.

Nandini ( hugging him tightly) - I am sorry Manik. I trust you a lot. I am so sorry. Please don't leave me...... I can't live without you, I will di.....

Manik (sternly) - STOP.... Stop right there.  You wanted to do the same right. You wanted me to go away from you then now what happened? I am going na then let me go. (Nandini nodded her head in No) Nandini now I am not angry at you but really upset. You trust me and that I know but you don't trust me on handling situations. You get easily manipulated when it comes to me. Everyone knows my weak point is you and they directly get you in their hands and the fact is every time you go. And I am so sorry to say such words to you. I can never hate my Nandini and she means world.... My life to me but till you don't learn to trust me we can't be together. First learn it and then you always have me. Now leave me...