Part 27

In Malhotra mansion

Raj with the help of Manik and Dhruv entered in. Cabir and Navya had directly gone to pick Nandini after dropping all.

Niyonika saw all of them entering in and ignored them.

Niyonika - Welcome home Raj.

Raj ( stern voice) - No need to fake your concern. Get lost from my eye sight.

Niyonika felt highly insulted so left from there. After sometime Cabir, Navya and Nandini came.

Mukti - Nandini you are okay?

Nandini - Yes off course. Now the pain has even subsided.

Nandini just gave a small awkward smile to Raj.

Nandini - Hello uncle.

Raj just smiled a bit.

Nandini wanted to talk to Manik but was not getting a chance. Just then Manik got a call informing him about some issues in Fab5's registration. So Fab5 left. Navya went to get some soup for Raj. Manik had already called Zubin to be in mansion in his absence.

Nandini and Raj were sitting in the hall and no one else was present.

Raj - Nandini

Nandini - Yes sir.

Raj - Not sir..... Uncle is fine. I feel that you were right. I am slowly understanding that Fab5 is Manik's support system. They take care of him. I want to apologize to you for asking you to make a choice between staying with Manik or making him away from Fab5. Manik can't stay away without his friends nor You. I have understood it.

Nandini smiled hearing this.

Nandini - Uncle please don't apologize. It was just your concern towards your son and nothing else. This shows how much you love Manik. But uncle Fab5 is his life. Without Fab5 he is nothing. And for keeping them together if I have to do anything I will do even if it means.... ......

Voice ( angrily )- SEPARATING YOURSELF FROM ME.

Nandini's eyes went wide hearing the angry voice. She tilted to the direction and got scared seeing an angry Manik with blood red eyes. His eyes were filled with tears of hurt, anger and pain. Not only him but whole Fab5 were standing there not knowing how to react.

Nandini - MANIK

Manik (sarcastically)- Yes me. Why you are scared?

Nandini - Manik listen to me it's not what you are........

Manik ( dangerously) - SHUT UP. Don't say a word more now. You have no right to talk to me now. You bloody lost that right Nandini, you lost it. You broke my trust.

Nandini got teary eyes hearing him. But she had already done a mistake and she accepts it.

Nandini - I am Sorry....

Manik - Don't be Nandini.... Don't be. I won't forgive you ever for this. ( to Raj) And dad I thought you are not like Niyonika, you love me but damn I was so wrong. You are the same. You also like to snatch my happiness, don't you? You knew my happiness lies between my friends and Nandini but you still made me away from her for more that 7 to 8 months. What oyu thought that I will hate her? I will hate her after her fake angry behavior.... (Gave a dry laugh) You think I couldn't understand her fake behavior. I did dad I did but you know what now you are suceeded..... You are succeeded in doing so because now after knowing that Nandini still doesn't trust me I HATE HER... .. I HATE HER DAD. Now you are happy?

Nandini was broken hearing him. She never expected him to say this. But she somewhere knew that Manik will react the same. He was right if she trusted him she would have discussed everything with him but she didn't. It was her mistake. She sat on the sofa with a thud.