Part 37

Next morning

It was a bright morning. All the students were ready for the day. Everyone was waiting for the instructors to carry on.

Here Fab5 were teasing the hell out of Manik and Nandini.

Zubin - But must say... Manik is damn lucky. His girlfriend plan surprises for him.

Mukti (raising her eyebrows) - What do you mean Zubin?

Zubin immediately realised the blunder and gave a scared and sorry face.

Navya (laughing) - Ise kehte hai kudke peir par kulhadi marna.

All laughed at the banter. And soon the instructor arrived and informed about the task which was swimming and then exploring the village nearby. This was supposed to be their second last day at the trek.

All were hell excited but one person was hell nervous and that was of course our Nandini. And wasn't it obvious that Manik had to notice it.

Manik came to her and tapped her shoulder asking her what happened. Nandini faked a smile and nodded No. Manik smiled.

Manik (smiling) - You think you can fake it from me. What's the problem?

Nandini didn't say anything. But then it clicked Manik.

Manik - Are you scared of water? But I think I thought you swimming, didn't I?

Nandini nodded No.

Nandini - No it's not what you think. I am not scared of swimming. It's just that... I can't... (Fumbling)

Manik (raising his eyebrows) - Are you fumbling in front of me?

Nandini huffed knowing that she has no option but to tell him.

Nandini - Manik I can't wear swim suit in front of all. Infact I can't wear a swim suit. I am not comfortable.

Manik (mischievously) - Oh so you are shy.

Nandini (annoyed) - Manik... Don't tease me na. That's why I wasn't telling you. I know you will tease me. I don't want to talk to you.

Saying this she was about to go irritated by him but was pulled back by Manik. She banged on his chest.

Nandini - Manik

Manik hugged her from back. Nandini widened her eyes seeing him shamelessly romancing in front of all.

Nandini - Manik what are you doing? Atleast consider the place...

Manik (pointing towards himself) - You think I care?

Nandini shook her head knowing he won't get affected.

Nandini - Okay... Why did you pull me?

Manik - Because... Nandini Murthy was cribbing over her outfits. So I have a solution for it.

Nandini (excited and turned to him) - Really... (Manik nodded) What is it?

Manik - Ya will tell but (smirked) I have a condition.

Seeing his smirk Nandini got that something is going in his mind which can be dangerous for her but did she have a choice?.... Hell No!

Nandini nodded and asked him to proceed.

Manik - So I will help escape from this situation by saying some of the reason that you can't swim. So I will take care of you here and we both won't go. How's the plan?

Nandini (happily) - Awesome! And your condition is also okay... I mean I don't mind being with you.

Manik - One second... This is not my condition..