Special Thanks

Hello people, this is not any update Or something but a thanking post. I want to thank you all for the amazing response I am getting constantly throughout the journey. This response boost my skills and improve me every single time. And finally yours and mine story has achieved something.

So some months back I participated in an award named "Fanfic awards 2021" by _Aesthetic_club_ . Let me tell you this is surely amazing. They had it so planned and systematic. I will surely recommend it to you guys for future awards. They allowed me and then my book was judged by Bhoot777777 along with amazing set of books by writers. Thanks to the judge who found out something in this book.

This is the rough ss of my registration

This is the rough ss of my registration. I tagged few of the readers of my book but this are not the only ones. Thanks to all my readers.

And now this is why I wrote the entire long speech for! Tadaaa...

Here's presenting you all the reason of my happiness

Here's presenting you all the reason of my happiness. Waking up to see this was great. Maybe I am over excited but truly speaking this is my first award in Wattpad. So yes this is special. So last time thank you for been the best readers. Keep loving my works.

Love you all ❤