Prologue

LOVE ! A four letter word. So simple is it spelt but it is that difficult to define it. What is exactly LOVE!

Is it only that girl and boy meet each other and develop feelings for each other and then get intimate. Nah!!! Love is too far from this. It is not only between a boyfriend and a girlfriend but it is between any two people who share their pain, happiness, laughter and much more. Love is what we see between a mother and a child, secret love of a father, carefree love of a sister, protective love of a brother, supportive crazy love of friends, innocent love of your children and most important UNDERSTANDING LOVE OF A PARTNER

Everyone may or may not experience any other type of love but one love is there which we surely need to experience and that is of or Partner's. Partner's are not those who only walk with each other in every moves of life but hold hands of each other and walk in every situation of life. They understand each other and take care of each other's heart.

And Manan are one of them who experience true love. They know the exact DEFINITION OF LOVE.

After Talent hunt

After Fab5 won the trophy, Manik was very happy not because he won again but he got his friends back, his Fab5 for whom he cried. As they come in green room, Manik was welcomed by a tight hug. Realising the touch, his muscles loosen up and he drew his hands together to hug his life, his Nandini. Suddenly he could feel wetness near his shirt. He broke the hug and got surprised seeing her in tears and immediately he panicked

"Nandini what happened? Why are you crying? Are you not happy with my success?", Manik asked

Nandini bet him on his chest slightly,"You duffer idiot. These are not sad tears, These are happy tears. I am very happy for you. Yesterday I saw your condition. You were so broken. But see now , that glow which was missing is back. You smile and I AM HAPPY."

Listening her, he again hugged her. How could someone be so nice! Such a pure heart! Which of course is owned  by him. She actually lost talent hunt. Though she came second but then too 1st has its own aura. But see her, she is happy.

"If your PDA is over, kindly give us some attention." And here comes the all time romance disturber of Manik's life. Nandini slowly departed and looked down shyly.

"He mata Rani, lakh lakh shukar hain apka, ki Fab5 ek ho Gaye. Today I have no regrets of loosing. First time I m happy that I lost." Navya said. Cabir, Manik, Nandini, Aryaman and Mukti laughed at her excitment. Dhruv and Alya still had a poker face.

Frustrated with all this Dhruv yelled, "STOP IT GUYS! JUST STOP IT. Cabir, Manik, Mukti you are still laughing with them. When they are the sole reason for Fab5 breakup. Mainly this Nandini. "

Manik was shocked. He was baffled. He thought everything was back but he was wrong. Tears flew out of Navni's eyes. Seeing this Cabir and Mukti got angry

"Dhruv are you out of your mind. Do you have any idea what you are saying? Nandini and Navya are nowhere related to our breakup. It's our problem. You both.... I mean we were wrong" , Mukti said angrily. She couldn't blame them or the situation may get out of hand

Alya been her sole sister quickly understood her words,"Mukti why did you stop at both, continue na. You mean right we are at fault. But you know what, you are completely wrong. I don't blame Navya but this Nandini, she is surely at fault. She broke us. Have you observed that Manik is nowadays only with her. He is ignoring us. Can't you see this?"

Mukti," Wow Alya! Like seriously. When you were in relationship with Manik, you always wanted Manik's attention. For that you planned what nonsense thing you know that? Those one month anniversary, first kiss, first hug, first time and what not. That time we should have blamed you right?"

Dhruv became angry hearing all this. Mukti's words added oil in fire. "Oh please, Mukti stop defending Nandini. For that girl you are fighting with us."

Mukti said," I am defending that girl who once was the reason that now I can live with my head high."

Alya," Wow Nandini, you succeeded in snatching our three best friends from us."

Nandini was already in tears. Manik saw her tears and his blood started to boil.

"See, Alya and Dhruv you are crossing your limits now" Manik said dangerously. Nandini was besides Manik. She held his hands tightly to control his anger.

"No Manik, you have already crossed your limits by ignoring us and going to her.", Dhruv said.

Manik was hurt by his words. Cabir couldn't see this. " DHRUV, what are you saying? Manik has never ignored Fab5 infact he may have ignore Nandini for us"

"No Cabir, you all can't see which we can. And I have made a decision for this" Alya said

Manik's back straightened.

"WHAT?", Manik asked been scared. He held Nandini very tightly. Nandini looked in his eyes. The fear was clearly seen.

"WE HAVE MADE A DECISION THAT MANIK HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN FAB5 AND NANDINI", Dhruv said.

Manik and Nandini stood rooted.

To be continued .......

What will be Manik's decision?

To know keep voting and commenting

Bye guys.