Part 10

Morning

In hospital

Cabir was standing just outside the OT . Mukti was sitting on the bench nearby with Nandini. Nandini was asleep with her head on Mukti's shoulder. Now don't curse her for sleeping even when her best friend is in worst condition, it's just that Mukti had forced her to have her meds and those affected her.

After even 10 minutes Mukti was trying to call Manik and recieving a negative response was cursing him in mind. Navya being a teenage girl, her pregnancy was very complicated. She was been operated. Cabir was all time waiting for the red lights to turn green.

Mukti (frustrated) - Where is this idiot ? Is he so much happy about his father's arrival that he can't even pick our calls.

Cabir - Leave it Mukti. May be some emergency

Mukti - Fine...

In Malhotra mansion at around 12

Unaware of all this chaos, Manik was sleeping due to the sleeping pills. Finally he got up with a heavy head.

Manik (in mind)- Yesterday I didn't drink then why this hangover. It feels my head will burst.

As he got up, the first he did was to search for his phone. He got confused on not finding his phone. He looked at the clock and his eyes widened

Manik ( shouts ) - OH CRAP! How can I sleep so much when I have to see Nandini

He rushed into the washroom to get ready. After he was done, he went to his father's room to see him but finding him missing he was going downstairs when his eyes caught something and that was his phone.

Manik ( frowns)- How the hell my cell came in dad's room?

Getting no answer he thought of confronting his dad.

This was the best thing of Manik! He liked to have everything cleared so that he didn't regret later

In his way, he switched on his phone.

In hall

Raj was sitting checking his mail's while Niyonika was busy with her stuffs.

Niyonika - Good morning Manik OH! Sorry Good afternoon

Manik curtly ignored her and went to his dad.

Manik - Good Morning dad

Raj (smiles ) - Good morning my boy

Manik - Dad I will come straight to the point, how did my .......

He was intrupted by the ping sound of notifications coming one by one. Thinking it as an emergency he took his mobile to be stunned by lot of messages from Mukti, Nandini and Cabir

He opened Mukti's message which though was a bad idea

'You bloody bas***d....... Pick up the phone damn! There is an emergency. Navya is in labour pain. Be quick'

Followed by lots of cursed from her. Nandini's one message caught his attention

'Manik come fast we need you'

Panic raised in his nerves hearing this news. He was aware that he had to sought this mobile thing but his friends were much important.

Manik ( Rushed to the door) - Dad this talks are pending. And emergency came so need to leave, bye

And he left with a jet speed

Niyonika (Smirks ) - I said, you can't stop him. His friends and Nandini are more than important for him.