Chapter Ten

"Hey Ally! I just bought my dress for my date tonight. Ahh!" I scream down the phone to my best friend.

I have obviously told her everything about Lando because she has been my biggest supporter, she used to kart with me back when we were fourteen but then she decided to quit because her parents couldn't afford to pay for her to fly to Europe.

"Oh my god. Yes. I am dying. I am so excited for you!" she screamed back.

"Me too. So, Lando has text me saying he will pick me up at 7. I will call you tomorrow and tell you the details."

"Ok Sky, have fun!"

I hung up and carried on walking to my car, I hopped in and drove home.

It was 5:30 when I got home so I showered, put on some nice makeup, and slid into my new dress. Lando told me to dress fancy, so I bought an ankle length emerald green dress with a pair of black heels.

I walked to my coat closet and pulled out a black jacket and my favourite silver clutch. The doorbell went and I walked to my door.

I opened it to a gorgeous Lando Norris, "You look handsome."

He blushed and looked at the floor, he was standing there in a gorgeous double button black tux with a white shirt. God I could screw him there and then.

"You look absolutely stunning yourself." He said whilst holding out his arm for me.

I blushed and smiled, closed my house door, and took his arm.

We both got into Lando's car and he drove into London.

"So, where are we going?"

"Ah, Miss Morgan, that is a secret. But I can tell you that is fancy."

I smile, "Okay. By the way, I'm really glad we are doing this."

He looks at me quickly and smiles.

Ten minutes later, we pull up to a restaurant and walked in.

"Hey, I have a reservation under Norris."

The receptionist smiled and nodded, she walked over and grabbed two menus, and directed to us to our table.

"Oh my gosh. This looks amazing! Aw Lando."

"Thank you. I need it to be perfect." He replied.

We both sit down and order some food. Because we are back home, we both ordered a proper drink. A bottle of red wine.

I opened the menu and looked further, "Italian, huh?"
Lando looked at me worriedly.

"Oh, don't worry Lando, Italian is my favourite!"
I smiled and he did too. We both carried on looking at the menu and a waiter came over to us.

"Ciao, what can I get you both?"

Lando nodded at me to go first, I looked at the sister and told him my order, "Can I please have a margarita pizza?"

"Yes, of course. And for you, sir?"

"I'll have a shrimp ravioli please."
The waiter nodded and walked off.

"So, a fish boy hey?" I laughed.

"What? I like shrimp!" he replied.

We both laughed and smiled at each other.

We talked about life and racing until dinner came, the waiter sat the plates down and we both tucked in. Occasionally making small talk whilst we ate.

We left the restaurant at about 10 and walked back to Lando's car.

"So, shall I drop you off back at your place?"

"You can do yeah."

Lando nodded and he opened the door for me and I jumped in. He got into the drivers seat and started heading towards my house.

LANDO POV

I drove Sky back to her house, I pulled up in her driveway and we both got out of my car.

I walked her to the door and she unlocked it, once she had stepped inside she turned around and walked up to me.

I felt butterflies rise in my stomach, just but the way she looked at me.
Innocent. Beautiful. Amazing.

"So, thank you for dinner. I really appreciate it Lando.", she smiled at me.

"Oh, no worries. I had a really good time tonight."
I could feel myself blushing as I said this.

She looked at me, "Me too.".

We both smiled. She took a step closer to me and hugged me.

I hugged her back, tightly.

A million emotions ran through my brain alongside my thoughts. I smiled as she hugged me tighter.

When we pulled apart she looked at me dead in the eyes.

All of a sudden, I found her placing her hands around my neck and softly kissing my lips.

I grabbed her waist gently and pulled her closer to me. The warmth from her body enclosed around me, her hands moved up my neck to my hair. I feel myself smiling as she kisses me. Sky slowly pulled her lips back from mine and smiled.

"Umm, I'm sorry about that." she chuckled.

"No, no. I liked it."

"Really?" she asked.

I replied short and simple, "Yes."

We both smiled at each other and our eyes didn't move from each other's gaze.

"Do you want to come in?"

I thought for a second, should I? Or should I keep it professional?

Oh screw it.

"Sure, yeah."