Chapter Eleven

SKY POV

"Sure, yeah." he replied.

My heart leaped. I nodded and stepped aside to let him in the hallway.

I closed the door behind him and walked in front to show him to the kitchen diner.

He followed me in and sat down on one of my breakfast stool chairs.

"Lando, do you want a drink?"

"Yeah, please. Whatever you've got, I don't mind."

I nod at his reply and walk over to my fridge, I always have a bottle of white wine in my fridge, just in case.

I grab two glasses from my cupboard and set them down on the breakfast bar.

"So, what just happened?" Lando asked.

"What do you mean?" I smirk.

Lando looks at me, knowing exactly what I mean.

"Like, what happens now?" he said.

I looked at him, handed him a glass of wine and sat down next to him.
"I'm not sure. It depends. I know I kissed you but, is this a mutual feeling or a one way street?"

He smiles. "No, it's not a one way street. I have something to tell you. You can probably guess what I'm going to say based on the events that just happened. I have thought about this since we got to know each other in which was only a couple of days ago but still. Sky, I think I like you."

When he finished his sentence, my heart completely stopped. Mentally I froze. What are the odds this is happening right now? I mean, we only properly met a couple of weeks ago.

I have liked him for a while now, and he all of a sudden likes me? This is surreal.

"Please, say something Sky."

I realised I hadn't said anything back to Lando yet. I don't bother saying anything to him, I stand up. Walk over to him and kiss his soft lips.

I pull back and say, "I like you too. I have for a while now to be honest."

We smile at each other and he pulls me closer into his waist. He presses his lips hard against mine. I pull him up from his chair and walk towards my bedroom, I throw open the door and Lando picks me up, I swing my legs round his hips as he walks over to my bed.

He places me on my bed as he hovers inches away from my body, still kissing me passionately. I slide my hands under his black jacket and pull it off. Next thing I know, I find myself undoing the buttons on his shirt.

He sits me up and undoes the zip at the back of my dress, letting me slip out of the silk clothing. I shuffle up my bed and put my head on my pillow as Lando is now only in his boxers.

He leaves a trail of kisses up the ride side of my stomach and through my cleavage, up the side of my neck, and eventually meeting at my lips.

I place my hands around Lando's neck and kiss him back. Next thing I know, Lando and I are both skin naked...

——

"Good morning." I say as I walk into my room. "I come bearing gifts." Handing Lando a cup of tea.

"Hey, morning. Thank you." he replied.

I jumped into my bed next to him and snuggled into the duvet.

"I had a great time last night." Lando says.

"Me too. Maybe we could do it again sometime? I mean the dinner part at least." I say and we both laugh at my comment.

He nods back at me and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"So, what happens now?" I ask.

"Well, I don't know. We both race for Formula 1 teams. Conveniently, we both race for opposing teams and I don't know what people would think if we started dating."
Lando looks at me.

"But, why should we care what people think?"

"We shouldn't. Maybe we should start perhaps dating in secret.". We both chuckle.

"Dating, huh?" I smile at Lando.

"Yeah, why not? We both confessed our feelings to each other last night. Several times." he said.

"LANDO!" I shout. He laughs at me as he takes a drink of his tea.

"How about it, Morgan? Me, you? Would you consider dating me?"

"Lando Norris, I would love to date you." I smile.

He puts his tea down and leans over me and embraces me into a hug. I hug him back and chuckle.

——

"Hey Al! How are you?"
I was on the phone to Ally, I promised I would call about the date Lando and I had the night before.

"Hey Sky, I am good. But I do not want to talk about me. I want to talk about you and Lando!"

"Okay, okay. So, he took me to this darling restaurant in London, we ate, drank and talked and then we went back to mine. Before he left I hugged him and well, don't freak out, but, I kind of kissed him."

"OH MY GOD! This is amazing!" Ally screamed down the phone. I laughed.

"I know, it's pretty good. We also had a glass of wine but that didn't last very long."

"Sky, what do mean it didn't last very long? You didn't did you?"

I stayed silence.

"Oh my gosh, you didn't? No way! Seriously. I can't believe it. You really had sex? On your first date?"

I blushed through the phone. "We may have made out, yes."

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I am so happy for you Sky! But, what happens now? I mean, you both race in Formula 1. Like, are you dating? Are you going to go public?"

"Well, slow down and let me answer the question!" I chuckle.

"Sorry, carry on." Ally laughs.

"Okay, so, he asked me start dating. I said yes of course. We have decided not to go public just yet. We have decided to see how it goes first, and we are just going to take it as it comes."

"Fair enough. I'm happy for you Sky. I really am!"

"Thank you Ally. Right I have to go because Lando has just got back from getting some lunch. Love you and talk later!" I said back down the phone.

"Okay, love you too."

We both hung up and the door opened.

"SKY? I'M BACK!" shouts Lando.