Chapter 21

(A/N - THANK YOU FOR 3k READS❤️
- i appreciate it so much :) please don't be a silent reader; i love hearing your comments and thoughts!
stay safe and love you all Xx

"So, Sky? Are we ready to get you on the sim?"

——
LANDO POV

I finished my sim work at the factory and had a quick training session with Jon, spoke to Will and Jose, filmed something with Daniel and ended up talking about last night, before finally leaving to come home.

I was meeting Sky at mine tonight because I had to work tomorrow and she didn't.

I was finished with my sim work for the day, and decided to grab a coffee in the cafeteria.

Zak was sat at one of the tables eating a sandwich, "Hey Lando."

"What's up dude."

"Haha very funny Lando. What are you still doing here?". Zak put down his sandwich.

I took a seat next to him, "I was bored and I have some time to kill before I need to go home so I thought I would stick around for a bit."

"Ahh fair enough mate. Right I've gotta go but I'll see you at the airport tomorrow."

"See you Zak."

I gave Zak a fist bump, chucked my coffee cup in the bin and walked out to my car.

By the time I got home, Sky's nissan was parked out front. I had given her a key a while back so she wouldn't get locked out.

"Hey Sky!" I shouted as I walked through the door.

I didn't get a response.

"Sky?"

I walked upstairs and walked into my room. Sky was standing in front of my mirrors wearing a champagne pink silk dress. She had her Airpods in so she didn't hear me come in.

I didn't open the door fully, I just looked through the gap. She was dancing an twirling around with the dress moving with her body and her curves. Her brown hair was loose around her lower back swaying to the motions.

"Aaahhhhhhhhh!" a high pitched scream was released from her mouth. It therefore made me jump.

"What the fuck Lando." Sky said, taking out her Airpods.

"What?" I giggled.

"You scared the living shit outta me!" she replied, whilst placing her hands on my chest.

"Sorry, I was watching you dance. You looked in the zone." I said back.

"Oh, so you were watching me?" A smirk playing across her face.

"Maybe." I chuckled.

Sky pulled on the collar of my polo shirt and kissed me deeply. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into my body. Her hands made their way into my hair and tugged lightly. A little moan was building in my throat. It escaped when one of her fingers traced down my jawline.

"Sky." I said between kisses.

"Mhm."

"We need to start packing for France. Plus, we have to go to the airport separately."

"Ugh, I wish we didn't have to sneak around behind peoples back. Plus, I probably won't be able to talk to you properly until Monday or Tuesday because of this fucking contact ban - that we don't follow anyway."

I felt her pain. I wish I could let the whole world know she's mine, but we can't be seen together by ourselves.

"I know, I know. But, look, if we tell anyone else about us, we both know the consequences." I said whilst looking deep into her eyes.