Chapter 19

(A/N - Is this me uploading before friday🤭enjoy the chapter guys!)

stay stay and love you all ! xx

"Ugh, sorry, you just look amazing." he said, Sky blushed.

"Come here," Lando said whilst grabbing Sky's hand. He pulled her body closer to his own and kissed her lips.

Sky pulled away, "Oh, I forgot to tell you, Lewis Hamilton is coming here early because he wants to talk to me about F1."

"Lewis is coming here?" he questioned.

"Yeah, and no one knows about us two either so you will have to hide. Unless you want to tell him." Sky replied whilst walking to the kitchen.

"Well, I mean, I guess you can decide if you want to tell him."

"I probably will because everyone will only find out anyways."

"Okay, fair enough."

——
*ding dong*

"That'll be Lewis!" shouted Lando. "Shall I get the door?"

"It's okay! I'm coming now." replied Sky.

Sky walked down her stairs and opened the door for Lewis Hamilton.

"Hiya Lewis. Come on in."

"Thanks Sky! I brought a few bits and bobs for your party." He said whilst handing her a bag.

"Aww, thanks Lewis. I appreciate it." she smiled.

Sky showed him to the kitchen and noticed Lando peering round the door trying not to get caught by Lewis.

"Lando. You can come in, you know." said Lewis.

Sky looked at Lewis like What the hell?

"How on earth did you know it was me?" Lando asked, surprised as he walked in.

"Because when we are at the track, you two are always smiling, waving and looking at each other. Plus, I've seen all of the fan theories and the photos in Sky's hall kind of give it away." Lewis chuckled.

"Oh. Whoops." laughed Sky. She turned around to look at Lando and he blushed.

SKY POV
"Okay, so what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked.

Lewis looked up at me, "I want to talk to you about your career. Typically, Toto would do this. But because he is in Germany, I am here instead."

I was slightly nervous now, and I don't know why?

Lando walked up and placed his hand on the small of my back, "If this is about Mercedes, I will go upstairs. Seeing as this is something to do with work."

"You can stay if you want." I replied.

"No, no. It's okay.". Lando smiled at me, and kissed me on the cheek before heading upstairs.

"You two are cute together." Lewis smiled.

I blushed. "Ahh thanks Lewis. It's a shame we have to keep our relationship a secret, but if we go public it gets in the way of our jobs. Plus, we kind of have a contact ban right now."

His eyebrows raised.

"Well, I say contact ban. It's not. We have just been in different hotels and we are not allowed to have 'in-person contact' around the paddock, or in public."

"Ahhh I see." He smiled, again. "So, do I need to keep quiet about this? Even though it's pretty obvious."

"Ah, thanks Lewis. But yes, please. If you could." I turned around after the kettle finished boiling and I poured both him and I a cup of tea.

He thanked me and took a sip of the hot liquid.

"Okay, so, I want to get straight to the point. I know you are currently racing for Red Bull, and you are doing exceptionally well. With your first race win only last weekend. However, Toto wants to know if you will come to the factory in Brackley one day? I know I race for Williams now, but Mercedes is still a big part of Williams and my career as well. We would like you to potentially race for Mercedes in the near future."

I took a step back and put my tea on the counter.

"Wow. That is, uh, pretty cool." I paused and thought about it for a moment. Do I really want to leave Max and Christian behind? We have done so well recently. I can't leave them, can I? Even if it is only for a day.

"Okay, so, obviously this opportunity is amazing and all. But, I really want to stay at Red Bull for the foreseeable future. Christian and I have been talking to each other about contracts and our future. I really do appreciate this massive opportunity you and Mercedes are giving me, but I am going to decline."

Lewis looked at me and nodded. "I figured you would say that. But thank you for hearing me out. But if you decide to change your mind, give me a call."

"I will thank you Lewis, anyways, should we get this party started?" I smiled.

"YES PLEASE." came a voice from round the corner. Lando popped around the doorway.

"Were you listening in?" I chuckled.

"No, actually, I wasn't. I was upstairs and came down when I heard the word party!" Lando laughed.

Lewis and I laughed and I grabbed the food from my fridge as Lewis emptied the bag he had brought and Lando grabbed the alcohol from my fridge and wine rack.

The three of us Brits sat and chatted for nearly an hour until George and Alex arrived. They also had brought food and drinks, but mainly soda and juices. Lando had set up my speakers and lights onto the patio in my backyard.

6pm had arrived and most of the people were here except for a few.

"WERE YOU REALLY GOING TO START THE PARTY WITHOUT ME?" came a cry from the front door.

Charles and I both said, "Daniel." at the same time. We burst out in laughter as the Aussie appeared in the doorway.

Daniel walked over and almost threw a bottle in my face, "Happy first win m'lady."

"Aww thanks Danny boy. What is this? Oh my god. You didn't?" I looked at Daniel brightly. He had threw a bottle of Palinka in my arms.

"I cannot believe you remember this!" I laughed.

*FLASHBACK TO TWO MONTHS AGO*

Daniel and I were spread out over the couch in his room. We had become close over the recent months, he knew me from F2. He came to talk to me at the Silverstone GP last year and we had swapped numbers. We had obviously kept it as friends because of the massive age gap. He was kind to me, we both had the same sense of humour and found everything funny.

He was talking about which countries he would like to visit and Hungary popped up.

"So, if you had to choose five countries to visit, that you have never been to before, where would you choose?" I asked.

Dan paused, "Uhmm, let me think, Greece, India, I can't really think of anywhere else. Actually there is one, Hungary! I would love to go there!"

"No way! I've got family who live in Hungary. My uncle married a Hungarian woman and they moved out there when I was six. Me and my parents used to go there every summer to visit them."

"Oh yeah? Tell me something about Hungary then."

"Well, it's fairly warm in summer. Their food is very unique but tastes good, and oh my god, they have the most amazing alcoholic drink ever!"

Daniel's eyes lit up.

"It's called Palinka and it's a bit like vodka. I think you would like it! I know I love it!"

*BACK TO PRESENT DAY*

"How could I forget that infamous day in my room relaxed on my couch with a lovely cold beer."