10: Euphony

"Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up

"Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up."

Hans Christian Andersen

Euphony (n.)- pleasing or sweet sound; especially : the acoustic effect produced by words so formed or combined as to please the ear.

)- pleasing or sweet sound; especially : the acoustic effect produced by words so formed or combined as to please the ear

Adrianna's POV:

For me, life was a pretty simple, one way concept. It wasn't smooth, but it wasn't as complicated as some depicted. I believed that life was pretty simple for those who could see the world from a third perspective.

It was like a road. A one way road that you would eventually have to go through. Those that are fated, will happen and if you want to move forward, you will have to overcome everything.

Meaning, if the road is to have some sort of obstacle, you must face it.

We call these obstacles 'accidents'. We compare them to ripples that leave traces on the shore or destroy everything.

What we don't realize is, accidents are meant to happen.

Whether we try to divert the car or stop the car, there's no other way to move forward.

If the tune of life must go on, so must the raucousness of the happenings.

The only thing about accidents is, there are no accidents.

-----------------

Thousands of monsters screamed in my ears.

I felt touches, I felt the chilling aura of the demons as they surrounded me.

Their aura chilling, goosebumps arising over my skin as I breathed heavily.

"Is she okay?" A voice rivened through the eeriness.

A voice that reassured me.

I felt a drop of light entering the melody of my darkness as I saw a long silhouette of a man.

Who was he?

Was he the man that saved me?

"She will be okay, Mr. Estevan. She just had a shock that's all."