ix

"And turn once more, please, your highness." You turned again as she ran the measuring tape past your hip and all the way down. You sighed. "Shoulders straight." You fixed your posture as N/W laughed.

"You doing okay?" You gave her a small smile as Jungkook ran right into the room. He slapped his palm over his eyes as he halted. You laughed a little.

"I'm clothed, Kook." He pulled his hand away from his eyes slowly before sighing.

"I should've knocked." He shook his head and you smiled. "Did you want anything to drink?"

"Jungkook you aren't a maid," N/W said with a shake of her head. "Go back to the rest of them."

"Sorry, Princess, I was just making sure everything was okay." You smiled gratefully at Jungkook and he gave you a nod.

"What's your favourite drink, Jungkook?" He thought.

"Have you heard of banana milk?" You nodded.

"That sounds good, can you get me some of that?" His eyebrows raised as his eyes widened. He nodded eagerly. You thanked him and he almost ran out of the room to head to the kitchens, wondering if he'd be able to get some for himself too.

"Are you going to let him have it?" N/W asked with a knowing smile. You nodded as she laughed, flicking through some pregnancy pamphlets her doctor had given her.

"How long did it take you for your dress to get made?" you asked as you were turned away from her again. She looked up in thought.

"Mine was getting made as late as yours-- just to make sure it fits perfectly." You nodded. "But it doesn't take long to make-- Darla works very hard." The woman by your feet beamed and you gave her a small smile.

"Thank you."

"What styles were you thinking about?" she asked, finally standing after scribbling the final measurements down on her pad of paper.

"I'm not sure," you lied. You didn't want to keep thinking about the fact that you wouldn't be aiding in making this dress at all.

"Okay, how about something like N/W's dress?" She stood.

"Shall I go get it?" You shook your head and ushered her to sit back down. She did and you sighed.

"Maybe something with lace." Darla nodded and wrote that down.

"Lace everywhere? Lace along the chest? Lace at the arms?" You shrugged. "Okay I have a few for you to try on that has some lace so maybe seeing it on you would help?" You nodded.

"Okay."

You were slipped into the first dress-- lace all the way down. You tugged at the loose neckline and headed back to show N/W. She smiled and Namjoon slipped into the room. "Wow, look at you," he said with an encouraging smile. All of his smiles seemed to look like that.

"Thank you," you sighed. Darla checked it out and you stared at the mirror.

"What are you thinking?" You began to ramble.

"I think the stitches here should be different-- they're a bit too visible. And the neckline doesn't fit at all, which of course is okay but I think a more tightly woven lace would look better." You frowned and turned. "The trail definitely needs to be shortened and this, here, the length of the dress doesn't need all of the glitter, sparkles, whatever." You nodded, smoothing it out.

"Oh."

"Besides that, I like it."

Darla blinked, as did the other two in the room, and you turned to them. You blinked, regaining senses. You turned to Darla. "I didn't mean to disrespect your work, I just-- that's how I'd like my dress-- this is beautiful too--"