xii

You made your way down the now pretty familiar palace with Taehyung behind you, holding up your train. You kept thinking of what Jungkook had said to keep yourself smiling, trying to focus on not tripping instead of the fact that you'd be Min Y/N in a matter of some minutes.

"Have you seen the ceremony hall?" he asked.

"Not since n/w's wedding." Taehyung shook his head.

"We've lived here our whole lives and who knew you'd become a princess?" You rolled your eyes as you walked ahead of him. "You call the prince by his name, pumpkin."

"What else would he have a name for?"

You met up with your little crew of humans and blinked. "You ready, y/n?" Taehyung asked. You frowned, looking around.

"Wait, where's the small one?" You asked. "She had a basket?"

"Which?" Taehyung asked. He counted all of the flower girls. "We seem even."

"No, I thought n/w's niece was gonna walk with the ring bearer." Taehyung frowned and looked around.

"I don't know pumpkin-- have you seen her?"

"Yeah we played peek a boo earli--"

"Y/N, what's wrong?" You turned to see Jungkook having returned. "What's taking so long; everyone's waiting?" He paused and beamed. "Prince Namjoon sent me," he said proudly.

"You know the small one-- she's not here?" Jungkook lookedarkund.

"Who?" You sighed. "The prince's niece?" You nodded.

"Yes, Esther, I think it was." Jungkook shrugged. "Maybe she's with her father?" Jungkook nodded.

"I'll go ask."

"Thanks, Kook."

Unfortunately, little Ms. Esther was not with her father who returned with Jungkook, very confused.

"She's not here-- I thought she was here-- princess!" The man joined you all, now the wedding slightly delayed. "Oh my god, I've lost my child."

Jin tugged at his hair frantically and you sighed. "I'm sure she's around here," Taehyung said reassuringly. You looked up at him.

"I'll run around-- small and in a white dress, right?" You nodded.

"Her hair was in pigtails-- she's cute, hard to miss." Jin nodded.

"Looks just like me." Taehyung ran off and you were almost thankful the wedding was being stalled.

"Maybe she's with the princess?" Jungkook asked, fapping your shoulder. You looked up at him.

"No she isn't with her aunt-- oh my god, I've lost my child!" Jin exclaimed. You patted his shoulder.

"I think we'll find her--" But he cut you off as he left, calling for her.

"Princess!" he called. You bit back a smile. "Princess-- daddy has candy!"

"Is he trying to lure her out?" Jungkook asked, whispering in your ear. You shook your head, smiling.

"He's an interesting guy." Kook nodded in agreement. "I'd help look but I can barely walk in this thing-- let alone run."

"I'll go?" Jungkook said with a smole. "You stay right here with all of these ones." You looked at the other kids-- relatives of Yoongi and some children from the village you loved so much. You signee as they waited around, restless.

"Wanna cookie," a little girl whose name you didnt know said, tugging on your dress. You smiled.

"I'm sorry that this taking so long, my loves." They frowned and you looked around.