xv

an// this waws supposed to go up yesterday but i've just started summer school so it completely slipped my mind! so sorry for anyone who's been consistently reading <3 and if you have been, pretty please vote and comment! it helps with wattpad's algorithm to help my story reach other armys <33 

~

"You can't do that!"

"Yes, I can-- that's a castle, Park--"

"Y/N, he can't do that he just--" Jimin paused as he scanned the board. You opened your mouth to say something to Jungkook but were cut off by Jimin. "Nevermind, never mind, my turn," he continued, a smirk on his face.

Jungkook grinned and you sighed giving him a small smile. Two moves later Jimin stood. "Nooo," Jungkook whined.

"Checkmate!"

Jungkook turned to you. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked as he covered his face, apparently feeling humiliated by his opponent.

"Sorry, Kook--"

"I won again," Jimin sang proudly. Jungkook glared at him as he rearranged the chess pieces again.

"Rematch, rematch-- I wanna win this time." You looked up at the clock in the room and sighed.

You thought a good way to break up their arguments would be a little friendly game of supervised chess during tea. But an hour later and they'd argued more than you've ever heard them go on. Plus, there were a few thrown cookies.

They were like children.

"We don't have time, Kook-- you should head back now." Jungkook crossed his arms and slumped in his seat as you gathered the pieces.

"I always win against j/gf," he mumbled. Jimin laughed-- overdoing it a little. You gave him a look that he missed.

"That's because she lets you win, obviously!" Jungkook looked at you. "Jeon, admit it; you suck at chess."

"Y/N," he whined. You stood.

"I'm walking you two back to the courtyards so you don't rip each other's heads off on the way there." Jungkook stood and followed you as Jimin walked ahead, a smile on his face. "It's just a game, you guys."

"A game that I won!"

Jungkook glared at the back of his head and you patted his shoulder. "I'm sure you'll win next time, Koo."

"No, there won't be a next time." You sighed. "I'm never playing with him again." Jimin chuckled.

"Sore loser much?" Jungkook glared again.

"I hate his guts," he whispered to you. You let out a sigh and smiled.

"I can tell." He gave you a small smile.

"Why does he always think he's better than me?" Jimin turned, having heard his friend. "Piss off."

"You drink banana milk three times a day-- I wouldn't be confused as to where your stupidity comes from." You swatted Jimin on the back as he laughed.

"Milk is good for you!" Jungkook yelled, defending himself. You smiled and shook your head. "I like it-- at least I don't get as drunk as you and sleep with thirty different women, you moron."

"For your information, Jeon, I've slept with more than thir--"

"That's enough, Jimin." He grinned at you. "Why do you even hang out with each other if all you do is argue?" They rolled their eyes.

"He doesn't leave me alone," they both said at the same time. You laughed, throwing your head back as they glared at each other.

"You're the one that waits for me every day in the coatroom like a lost puppy," Jimin said, pointing his finger as he walked backwards.