xxi

an// hi guys! i forgot to post yesterday and so i apologize :( if you're reading this then it would be awesome if you could vote and comment what you think of this book so far :))

~

"Good morning, your highness." You felt a gentle shake of your shoulder before you woke up.

"Good morning," the maid by you said again as your eyes opened. Celeste.

"Good morning," you whispered, confused and not used to being woken up. You pushed yourself up onto your elbow as Celeste set a glass of water by your bed.

"You've missed breakfast, your majesty, so I'll bring you up something-- will that be okay?" Your eyes darted to the clock.

Eleven?

"Oh my gosh," you sighed, sitting up. "I've slept in for so long."

"The prince had also," she said with a smile. "He was going to be late, however, so I'd come to wake him earlier."

"When'd he go?" You reached for the water.

"Around nine." You nodded. "He asked me to leave you to sleep but eleven is very late and we didn't want your sleep for the evening to get messed up." You shook your head.

"Of course, no, thank you," you said. She smiled.

"I'll go get your breakfast while you get ready for the day?" You nodded and she left the room, closing the door behind her.

When you returned from the bathroom, she was waiting with a plate of breakfast for you. "Thank you," you sighed, sitting down on Yoongi's couch, digging in immediately. 

"I didn't bring coffee as it's so late in the morning-- would you still like some?" You shook your head.

"That would be alright." You pulled your feet up onto the couch under you. "Do you know where n/w is?" Celeste smiled.

"The princess was in her room just earlier, your highness." You nodded.

"Thank you, "You said politely.

"Anything else you need?" You shook your head. "I'll be on my way then."

"Yes, thank you so much."

Once you finished up with eating, you headed towards the room Namjoon and n/w shared. And soon, the new baby. You knocked and a maid opened the door. "Is she in there?" you asked.

"A doctor's here," the maid said to you in a whisper. Your eyebrows raised as you nodded.

"Is that y/n?" You smiled as the maid opened the door further. "Come in--"

"Oh, that's okay, I'll let you finish up with your appointment." She shook her head and gestured you in. You shook your head again. "No, really, I'll see you at lunch?" She smiled as the doctor pressed her hands against her ever-growing stomach.

"Are you sure?" You nodded and waved. She waved back and mouthed lunch at you. You nodded and turned around after thanking the maid at the door once again.

Bored and with some time to spare before lunch, you went off in search of your two favourite knights. Entering the courtyard, you spotted everyone on horses. You walked over and the elder knight training them all approached you. 

"Hello Sir, have Ji-- Sir Park and Sir Jeon arrived?" you asked politely. He dismounted the horse and smiled at you before bowing.

"Good morning, your majesty." You nodded. "They've accompanied the princes, this morning." You sighed. "Is everything alright?"