xxxix

an//hi guys!! once again, thank you all for all the support recently and i hope you're doing well <3 i just wanted to let you know once again that my book harmless//jjk is still being updated! and i just posted the first chapter of my third bts ff, this time for jimin. it's enemies to lovers/fake relationship and its called masquerade!! it'd mean the world if you could all check it out! for reference, i'll be updating all three books on the same days <3 xx

~

You made your way upstairs back to Yoongi after a walk around the courtyard with Jimin for tea to see if he'd woken from his nap. He had. "Hi." He looked up from his book.

"Hi." You smiled as you pulled off your cloak. "Is it cold?"

"Yeah, there's frost on the grass." He nodded. "It's definitely going to snow this week." His head quickly turned to the window. "Not yet-- maybe in a few days."

"Okay."

"J/W had her baby." You brushed out your hair that had gotten pretty tangled from the wind. He looked up.

"Really?"

"Last night, yeah."

"Sir Jeon..." Yoongi trailed off as you walked over to change the bandage. He frowned as your hands touched his skin. "... was here last night."

"I know, but Jimin was there by chance and so--"

"Ah--"

"What happened-- does it hurt?" You studied his face for a further reaction.

"Your hands are cold." You pulled away.

"Oh, I'm so sorry-- I was just outside--" 

He took your hand with the hand of his good arm. "Why weren't you wearing gloves?" 

You stared. "I didn't think it'd be so cold," you whispered. He stared and you pulled your hands away. "I'll ask someone else to come help you--"

"I can wait." You rubbed your hands together. "The baby?" he asked.

"Baby? Oh, their baby, yes-- it's a girl," you told him. He nodded and you pressed your fingers to your neck to see if they'd warmed up. Better. "They named her Layla."

"Layla." 

You nodded as you cleaned up the wound. "It's pretty."

"Hm." 

"Oh, look your button's going to fall off."

He looked down at his chest to see that the button of his pyjama shirt had gotten caught on his sling and pulled free by the thread. "Oh."

"I can fix it," you whispered, walking away to get some thread and a needle.

Once you'd threaded it and snipped the length, you walked back over, knotting the end of the thread. Yoongi held the button up.

You sat next to him, careful not to touch his arm as he sat up carefully against the headboard. "You don't have to," he whispered. You shook your head.

He used his other arm to push hair behind your ear as you pulled his shirt up to thread the button to it. You worked carefully, trying not to poke him with the needle. He watched you do it; though your eyes rather than the needle.

"Okay." You pressed your hand to the shirt to smooth it down and he looked. "It's on."

"Thanks," he whispered. You nodded, bending forward to gently kiss his forehead.

"I'll get you something to eat." He shook his head.

"I'm not hungry." You looked up at the clock. "I'm not hungry," he repeated.