xxv

an// thank you guys sososo much for 1k reads and almost 100 votes!! don't forget to check out my jungkook fanfiction harmless and to vote and comment; i love talking to you guys <3

~

"I'm so proud of you."

You gave Taehyung a small smile and just stayed in his hug for a moment. People were beginning to leave now and you watched over his shoulder. You only pulled away when he cleared his throat.

Yoongi stood behind you, waiting. Turning back to Taehyung, you kissed him on the cheek. "I'm gonna head out, okay? I'm a little late for work." You nodded and waved at him before heading with Yoongi.

You pointed at your friends. "Can I say hello?"

He walked you to Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook. "Can I really?" Kook asked, eyes wide.

"You're going to need practice aren't you?" Jungkook held his arms out and Namjoon passed Tucker over.

"Hello," he whispered. "Your majesty." You smiled as you walked up next to them. Jimin and Jungkook both bowed at your husband.

"Hi," Jimin said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Queen Min Y/N."

"Sir Park Jimin." He chuckled and Jungkook made faces at the baby. "Isn't he cute, Kook?"

"Uh huh." You smiled as n/w made her way over. Jungkook passed the baby to her. "I wonder how small my baby will be."

"You won't be coming here I hope." Jungkook's eyes widened at the prince. "Once the baby is born, buddy-- you should stay home." His shoulders slumped in relief as Jimin snickered.

"Oh, yes." He nodded. "Yes, I'll be home."

"We'll come to visit, hm?" n/w asked. Jungkook's eyes widened again as the baby prince began to fuss. "But for now we'll go eat, right, baby?" Tucker only cried in response and n/w carried him away, Namjoon turning to Yoongi.

"You okay, hyung?" Yoongi nodded. "You should come speak with grandfather soon ab--"

"Let's go now." Namjoon nodded and both men headed off, leaving you with your two knights.

"Did you hear her!" Jungkook practically screamed. "They'll come to visit-- they'll come to visit me and j/gf and our baby!"

"We heard, Koo." J/GF waddled over and you smiled. "How are you feeling, j/gf-"

"Babe! The prince just said he'd come to visit the baby!" Her eyebrows raised at you as he wrapped his arms around her, face in her hair. "He's gonna come see our baby!"

"That's exciting, Kookie." He nodded, not letting go. "Have you asked y/n how she is?" Jungkook pulled away from her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, y/n." You shook your head and smiled. "How are you feeling?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I feel the same, Kook."

"Does being the queen feel any different?" You shook your head.

"The crown's pretty heavy but that's about it." Jungkook grinned and you shrugged.

"You'll still be out and about, right?" You nodded at j/gf. She looked and Jungkook and you raised your eyebrows. "Well, we have something to tell you guys."

"You're breaking up," Jimin said, pointing. You slapped him on the shoulder as Jungkook scoffed.

"Why would we ever-- it's the opposite actually."

"You're getting together?" Jimin asked. "Are you stupid, Jeon, you've been together this whole time. How can you get back together if you've never even brok-"