chapter 20

This chapter contain obscure/ mature content.
Skip to the next chapter if you are not interested.
😘

Noelle's POV

We got to the hotel room in less than 40 minutes. The cab driver seemed to have taken too much alcohol so thankfully he didn't bother looking back at us.

Lina caressed my breast while tonguing me. My mouths opened to let her tongue in. The heat from our bodies was intense.

My pussy juice was already flowing. I could feel the dampness on my silk pant. Lina slowly lifted my dress. Parting my legs further and rubbing on my clit. I let out a stifled moan as she continued to kiss me everywhere, my neck, eyes, ears. She stopped at my ear lobe and nibbled softly on it. My hands dugged at her back. As I tried my best to stay quiet.

"Are u okay madam" the cab driver asked

Lina's hand was still in my pants but he couldn't see us since the car was dark and the streets was still bustling. His window was down so he wasn't able to hear much of what was going on.

We alighted the car and Lina shoved some money into his hand. Taking my hand in hers.
Lina suggested we use the stairs.

"It's gonna take longer" I protested
Besides my feet hurts.

"We have all the time" she said seductively bending over to take off my shoes. She held them in her left hand while her right hand carried mine.

It was a waste of time trying to argue so I let her have her way.
Luckily our room was second on the first floor.

"Told ya" she said turning to look at my face. With a wide grin.

Once the door closed behind us. Lina drew me into her and kissed me passionately. We were on the bed by now and she was on top of me. Her eyes bore into mine as if trying to read my thoughts.
Her eyes was fierce. It held something different. Lust, passion, love.
My feelings were overwhelming me at this point.

"You are beautiful" she half whispered
Before Leaning in to close the distance between us. My body was on fire I could literally feel the heat leave my body as her hand roamed all over me.
We were almost naked by now with only our undies on. Clothes flew in every corner of the room.
I moaned into the kiss earning a smile from Lina. She moved down to my chest which was rising and falling almost rythmically she took one nipple sucking on it and fondling the other.
My hips bucked in response. Her hands lingered a bit on my pantie with a questioning look.

"May I?" She asked expectantly. I nodded in response.
My pant was off in a bit. And she replaced her hand which were already drawing circles on my clit with her tongue. The warmth of her tongue against my clit made me quiver.

She sucked me until I felt myself about to come. My grip on her hair tightened. She must have felt the wave of orgasm coming, she quickly slid two fingers inside my wet pussy and pumped harder. Minutes later, I let out a shrill cry. My body stiffened and my breathe became shallow I thought I was going to pass out.

My nails dug deep into the sheets trying to steady myself.it took a few minutes before I was able to say anything.

"That was..."
"Breathtaking" she completed with a small smile.
She lay beside me kissing me slowly allowing me to taste my juice.
This was my first time with a woman and I can say it was worth the wait.

"May I return the favor"? I asked shyly

********