chapter 7

Nolle's POV

Tonight I'll be going to the movies with Celina.
I looked through my wardrobe for something nice and simple. I settled for a black floral dress that stopped mid way and a 3 inch silver stiletto. I applied a light makeup and grabbed my purse as I walked out of my room.

'Going somewhere?' My mom asked.
Just hanging out with my friend I replied not giving a name.

Thankfully she didn't push further
'Be safe and don't stay out late' she cautioned.
I just nodded and left.

I sighted Celina in her car. A black saloon car.

A tapped the car glass and I could tell it frightened her.
She unlocked the car for me to get in.

'Uhm...sorry I was trying to dab my powder one last time ' she said hesitantly.

"Or you were rather too nervous to step out"
I joked.

I really wished she was thinking about me as much as I did.

We headed to the movies and by the time we got there, they where showing black panther. I've seen the movie triller and was actually looking forward to watching it.

Celina paid for the movies and we got our popcorns just before heading to take our seats.

She intertwined her fingers with mine and my heart literally jumped out of my skin.
I was sweaty and nervous.
Which she didn't seem to notice.

'Get your shit together girl' I scolded myself

***
The movie ended and it was time to go home. Its was already 8pm and I needed to head home. I didn't want my mom getting worried and probably calling the police that her child is missing.

Oh yes...That's how dramatic my mom can be.

Celina parked in front of my house. She turned off the ignition and her eyes were staring at mine.

"Thank you for tonight Celina" I said not wanting to leave her side

"Lina" she said abruptly trying to sound casual

I've heard a couple people address her as Lina and getting to call her that just made me blush.

"Alright Lina" I mimicked which got her smiling.

"See you around" she announced after a while and I knew it was time to go.

I stood in front of the house and watched her drive till her car was out of sight.

*****