{🥀}Chapter 54: First Years vs Baby Dragon{🥀}

The other raced to reach to their destination, when suddenly they hear some rustling from the trees and stopped, they all had a feeling they were being watched and saw more people from the Organization appear and surround them. One that Roxana recognize all too well, while the other three are different, however they didn't have time to greet them, instead they got their magical pens out and Roxana got her keyblades ready.

Roxana: We need to get past these four, especially Xigbar
Lea: So? Who takes who?
Roxana: Lea and I will take Xigbar. Ace and Deuce will take the one on the left while Jack and Epel will take the one on the right. Sebek and Silver will keep Lauriam and Even safe
Ace: Hold on! Why do we get the big ones and you get two people!?
Roxana: Because they're twice your size!! Now stop fucking complaining and start fighting!!

Lea and I both dodged Xigbar's attack while I summoned Bianca to use her Gatling gun to shoot him, while Lea took this opportunity to attack him from behind. However I noticed my friends were struggling to beat the others so I summoned more persona's to back them up in battle, before long the organization members backed away but still blocked our path in going to the school.

Ace: Roxie, any more bright ideas?
Roxana: I don't know... There has to be a way to get passed them
Xigbar: The only way we'll let you pass is if you kids give us the princess

[First Year Boys and Silver protect Roxana]

Ace: Forget it!!
Deuce: We won't let you take Roxie away
Epel: She doesn't belong to you!
Jack: So back off
Sebek: Or else
Xigbar: Ha! As if, you kids don't know who you're messing with, we're from the Organization XIII and we came to just take your princess away. Do you even know who she is?
Ace: Yeah! She's Roxana Love, nothing more nothing less!!
???: Not exactly, she's our Xoie
Deuce: Xoie?
Epel: Who the hell is Xoie?
Xigbar: Heh, Xaldin is talking about your princess, her name is Xoie
Roxana: Well it's not!! And I'm sure as heck don't belong to you guys!! I don't belong to anyone!!!
Xaldin: Xoie, we came all this way to take you home yet you neglected your position as our Keyblade Princess
Roxana: [glares] I am not Xemnas's Keyblade Princess and I'm sure as heck not Xoie!! Let's go Bianca and Aster!! Full throttle!!!

I summoned Bianca and Aster as they attack the four of them, while Jack took this opportunity to use his Unique Magic to take form of a wolf and let us hop on, after that, he carried us all the way to the Night Raven College where the two other members appeared and blocked our path. But they were then tugged away and thrown into a tree, breaking it in half, we were surprised but looked back when we heard footsteps and saw the Elite 7.

Roxana: Lele!!
Lele: GO!!! MAEMAE NEEDS HER HEART TO CHANGE BEFORE IT'S-

We heard a loud bang and saw something skid across the floor of the courtyard, the smoke cleared up and we all saw in horror that it was Malleus who was badly beaten with cuts and bruised, after that we heard something coming and saw our friends trying to fend off something and that something was Mae and her overblot monster. It frighten all of us, but we got off of Jack and stood our ground while Mae started attacking our friends however I summoned my persona's as they shield Mae's attack, she grew frustrated but spotted me and glared.

Mae: You... Out of all the people I faced, it had to be you
Roxana: Mae Draconia, you've gone too far and we're here to stop you!!
Mae: You think you pathetic first years can stop me!? When you humans are wrong!!!

Mae used her vines to attack us while we dodged them and fight back, however when my friends got her cornered I was about to make the final blow when someone grabbed my neck and pushed me further away from the others until I crashed into the cafeteria and into the tables and chairs. I slowly got up and brushed my bangs away until a vine gripped my leg and pulled me up in the air, I was about to attack when another vine grabbed my arms and kept them in place along with my other foot while I was hanging in the air, I tried breaking free but the vines were too strong until I heard a whistle and a couple of corridors appeared. I was stiff but saw that out came the members of the Organization, a few of them had their hoodie up while a few of them kept theirs down and looked at me, but out of all the people my eyes were focused on Xemnas.