{🐍}Chapter 28: Uncovering the Secret{🐍}

I looked back and saw Kalim, Jade, Floyd, Azul, Mae, Jay, and Grim alive and well. I was so happy that I teared up and ran straight towards them and hugged Azul and Kalim.

Roxana: I'm so glad you're okay
Azul: I'm glad you're safe too
Jamil: I sent you flying to the edge of the desert. How'd you get back here in such a short time?
Kalim: We filled a dried up river and swam back!
Floyd: It was so far, I'm beat
Jamil: You did what!?... Tch, that so. With Kalim's unique magic...! Hmph. Isn't that great? You finally found a use for that magic. And here I thought it was only good for watering plants or splish splashing around with
Azul: Hmmm. He seems to have nothing but contempt for your power
Kalim: Jamil... I finally understand how you really feel about me. You are without a doubt a cowardly traitor!
Roxana: [gasp] Kalim
Mae: Roxie, have you been able to call reinforcements like we asked you to do?
Roxana: Yeah, sort of. Vipra freed a couple of students and told them to call for help, they're left just a couple of minutes ago
Mae: Good, the sooner the better to beat Jamil
Jamil: Are you dumb? You're the one who believed me without an ounce of skepticism
Kalim: I challenge you for the seat of dorm head you stole... I plan to take it back
Jamil: I stole it? Hmph... Big talk! Even though you're the one who stole everything from me!

[Thunder]

Jamil: It's time you had a taste of my true power! Nyahahahahahahah!!!! Power... Phenomenal power!!
Grim: Gyaa! Yeah, that shadow monster is still scary, y'know!
Kalim: It's time for me to punch him right in the face!

We all came at him and attacked while Vipra worked her magic to snap the residents out of it while Jay and Mae guided them to safety. Jamil decided to strike at Kalim when suddenly Malik protected Kalim and took the hit, but it was only a graze and it didn't effect him at all.

Jamil: What!? But how!?
Vipra: My familiar has been though many difficult times from being damaged, so he's used to it. It doesn't effect him at all. Now Roxana, let us combine your magic with Azul's
Roxana: Is that even possible?
Vipra: It is when you use your keyblade
Roxana: Right! Azul! Let's team up!
Azul: will do

Just like that I danced towards Azul as he did the same and my keyblade touches his staff, which created a huge amount of magic and sends it towards Jamil causing a huge hit, sending him crashing into the lounge. We all hurried and spotted Jamil, he got back up but still kept a smirk on his face.

Jamil: I am the rightful ruler of Scarabia...!
Azul: Just how much magic was he holding back
Kalim: I'll... I'll never give up!
Vipra: 'Roxie, maybe now is a perfect time to change his heart, get closer to Jamil and unlock what he is keeping bottled up'
Roxana: 'right!'

While Jamil was focused on Kalim, I slipped away and made sure to use my magic to camouflage myself, while Azul, Kalim and the Leech twins attacked with everything they got, until finally they were able to defeat him and I ran out to Jamil when his guard was down.

Jamil: Number... One... I thought I could finally... Be free...
Roxana: JAMIL!!!!

I jumped up and made my keyblade disappear as I hugged him and held him close, he was shocked but I spoke to him.

Roxana: It's okay... Your social status doesn't define you...

Soon, I bright light appeared and I opened my eyes to a different place, I knew all too well that this was Jamil's memories. I took a deep breath and watched as his memories played a cinematic record.

~ Jamil's Memory's ~

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a palace, I wandered around only to find Little Kalim, Little Jamil, and who I think are Jamil's parents.