{🐉}Chapter 69: Guilty as Charged{🐉}

The days passed by and so far they haven't been well, the Elite members would stop anyone and verify where they were, ask them questions, including going through everyone's school bags. It was an everyday routine, but it was clear to say that the mirror was never going to be found one way or another. While class was in session, Roxana looked down at the letter she received from the Headmaster of Royal Swords Academy and made her decision. She was going to go seek for more answers about her family and if possible, if there were any relatives that could help shed some light on her situation. During Free Period, Roxana excused herself and texted Idia to meet her at Ignihyde while she fetches Mae for something. Roxana spotted Mae discussing with Lilia about something, Roxana was about to walk up to them when she noticed the stunned look on her face, making her, Dawn, and Grim confused. Mae's face changed to an understanding look as she nodded agreeably and got down on one knee making Roxana shocked.

Mae: I won't fail you

Mae stood up and walked away from Lilia while Roxana, Grim, and Dawn were hiding from behind a pillar until they heard the footsteps stop and a voice.

Mae: It's not polite to eavesdrop on a conversation
Roxana: I'm sorry
Mae: If it makes you feel any better, it's nothing terrible that you should be worried about
Roxana: Okay... Mae Senpai, I have a favor to ask... Is it possible that we can go to Royal Sword Academy
Mae: Hmmm... We can, but we'll have to go tomorrow
Grim: Tomorrow, but we were going to see if-
Roxana: It's okay Grim, I'll let Idia know to change the plans
Mae: Good, now let's head back to class. We don't wanna be late
Roxana: Fine

Mae and Roxana walked to their classes and focused on their studies, when Mae received a call when class was over.

Mae: Hello?... Genevieve, what's up?... Huh? Slow down!... What?! What do you mean it turned up!?... I'm on my way, inform the professors that I won't be attending my next classes, something urgent came up!!

Mae rushed outside of Night Raven College to go to Elite 7 HQ, while Roxana continued going to class until it was over, it was lunchtime and everyone was deciding on what they were going to eat when Roxana had this jolted feeling that someone was watching her. She looked around and spotted Silver observing the girl and her friends, Roxana didn't know why but something that Mickey said to her made her think about something....

... A boy with silver hair and a mysterious eye color, he soon disappeared and I couldn't hear his name...

Roxana: 'Could Mickey be talking about Silver? I mean they resemble the same thing, plus the eyes give it away too... I wonder if...'
Ace: Hey Roxie!!
Roxana: Eh?!
Ace: Are you deaf? Come on, we need to go to our usual picnic spot
Roxana: Oh! Right, let go

The First Years left the cafeteria and walked to their usual picnic spot so they could study and catch up on their work, while Roxana decided to talk first in the conversation.

Roxana: I'm glad that the others are back at Night Raven College
Lea: Seems like everything is back to normal, I guess
Ace: Yeah, I mean what could possibly go wrong?
Jack: Anything, but for now I think things are just settling down for now, we should all be on high alert, after all.... the Organization XIII could attack us at any moment
Lea: Yeah, I guess
Epel: I just hope we can all keep each other safe
Roxana: Me too

The first years we're walking to their picnic spot to have lunch, when all of the sudden they saw Mae in her Elite uniform looking sternly at the floor until she looked up and spotted them.

Roxana: Mae Senpai, what's wrong?
Mae: All residents of Night Raven Dorm have to report back immediately after school, we have an important meeting to discuss
Lea: What's this all about?
Mae:... Two words... Diasomnia... Overblot...