{🐉}Chapter 75: Awaken a New Keyblade{🐉}

So here we are, surrounded by soldiers wearing creature like mask while standing before us is my mother, or at least it her from the past, her young self. I was quite surprised that she looked just like me, only her eyes are blue which could make others think she's my sister or something.

Grim: I don't want to become an emergency food!!
Sebek: W-We don't have any evil scheme!! We are students of a wizard training school!
Roxana: H-He's right!! We are the students of Night Raven College
General: Night Raven College... You said?
Sebek: Yes. It's located on Sage's island-
General: I'M SAYING I'M NOT INTERESTED IN A MAGIC SCHOOL CREATED BY HUMANS!!!!

We all froze in fright, fearing for the worst but mom looked back at Lilia and spoke softly.

Selene: Calm down, they're just kids remember
General: You want to teach me magic? Even though you could only use some child's prank magic. Not only the letter, they even send someone here... How annoying. I don't have a single thing to learn from you guys. Are you making fun of me now, huh?
Grim: Ffgna!? We didn't even say any of that!
Silver: U-Uhm, we are...
General: To begin with, I'm dealing with the "Silver Owls" who ravage the Briar Valley. I don't have time to play with you. I will let you off for today, get out of this county immediately, humans
Grim: Our school even sent an admission letter to a monster like that?!
Lea/Roxana: [glares] GRIM!!!! SHUSH!!!!
Sebek: A MONSTER!? WATCH YOUR MOUTH? YOU DEMON BEAST!!!! Look at the design on their armor. The emblem is the banner of the Royal guards who serve the Briar Valley. But it's quite old. Why is it...
Silver: The magic weapon, and the light that flew around the soldier just now...
Roxana: And his voice
Silver: He might be...!
Roxana: Huh? Silver!! What are you-

[Footsteps... Footsteps]

???: ORDER!!!!!!

We all looked ahead and saw another soldier wearing the same armor and what appears to be a aligator like mask on.

???: I'M HERE TO INFORM YOU!! GENERAL!!!
General: Shut up, Baul. What is it this time?
Sebek: [eyes widen] B-Baul!?
Grim: What's wrong, Sebek? Do you know this guy just now?
Sebek: N-No... But, could it be...
Baul: [walks up to the students] Hmm? Who are you guys? Mm! Those round ears... Are you the "Men of Steel"!?
General: They are some lost kids, just let them be. And then?
Baul: Yes!! Well, I'm here to inform you that we received a report of the "Silver Owl" from the guards of the forest. They seem to have set up the tent at the foot of the Magic Mountain and they are ravaging the area
General: Tch... They never learn. Let's go, I'll get rid of them. Lady Selene, you coming?
Selene:... Yes, I'll join you

For some reason my mother kept staring at Lea for a very long time, do those two know each other or are they friends?

Silver: Please wait!!!!
General: Ah?
Silver: P-Please... Allow us to accompany you!
General: What?
Grim: What are you saying, Silver?! He said he will let us go!!
Silver: I can't return to school without achieving anything. We will show you the power of the Wizard from Night Raven College, we will never be a burden, we are experienced in both magic and martial arts
General: I thought I had said in words that even you guys could understand... But you still don't get it. Leave before you set foot in hell, mortals
Grim: Ugh... It feels like when Tsunotaro stares at me, I get chills down my spine
Silver: No matter what you say, I'm not going back. Please let us accompany you!!!
Dawn: But Silver, Roxie doesn't have a Keyblade. How will she be able to fight?

Both Silver and the General stare at each other like as if this was a staring contest, and hold their grounds. This made me very nervous as I hold Dawn in my arms and waited, when my mom stepped in and spoke.