{🐍}Chapter 21: Holiday Arrival!{🐍}

~ Dream ~

I woke up in another dream where I was in the middle of no where, and saw that all around me was nothing but sand.

Roxana: 'A vast... Desert?'

Then I saw what looked to be a sorcerer, but when I got a good look of his face, I realized it was Jafar. He was on a horse with a parrot with him.

Jafar: You are late
Gazeem: I had to slit a few throats but I got it
Jafar: Trust me my pungent friend. Quickly! Follow the trail!

Jafar rode his horse and followed the trail with Gazeem tagging along, so I quickly followed and saw the sand riding quickly to make a form of a Jaguar head

Jafar: At last, after all my years of searching. The Cave of Wonders!
Lago: The Cave of Wonders!
Jafar: Remmeber, bring me the lamp. The lamp is mine!
Cave of Wonders: Who disturbs my slumber!

Before I could do anything, something trapped me in my place, and something held my head while staring deep into my eyes with their red ruby eyes.

~ Dream Ends ~

Roxana: [blinks a few times] [Yawns] So it's a desert dream this time?

I got out of bed and wrapped a soft blanket around me and walked downstairs, I still had a groggy face thinking back at that dream, what kind of dream was that?

Ghost A: Oh my, what's with your groggy face?
Ghost B: You look like you sneaked a peek of the other side. Heeheehee
Ghost C: Your fall term comes to an end today, you can't lose motivation on the last day. Buck up
Ghost A: And then tomorrow winter holiday starts. What do you guys plan to do?
Grim: Hmm? The hell is "Winter Holiday"?
Ghost A: It's what they call that break you get in the winter. Usually kids go home to celebrate the new year with their family and have a big feast!
Grim: Ffgna!! A feast!?
Ghost C: Oh yeah. With roasted turkey and cake and a gingerbread house... Well, none of us can eat that
Ghost A: Us ghosts usually make our way back to the other side to see our families too
Ghost B: And some of them never return to this side! Heeheehee
Grim: Eat and be merry with family...
Roxana: Grim, do you have any family?
Grim: My family...? Hmmm, I don't really remember. When I came to, I was by myself and starving. It was freezing and I was just waiting around for someone...
Roxana: Poor Grim
Grim: What happened after that? I can't remember... Well, the past is the past, y'know! Can't change it so I'm all about the future! I'm on my way to becoming a great and wealthy wizard! Bahahaha!
Ghost A: You've had your own share of tough times
Ghost C: You three can spend the holiday curled around the fireplace with us
Grim: Nyaha! A holiday and I get a feast, sign me up!
Roxana: I guess I should get changed really quick, now where did I put my winter coat? Oh yeah, Mr. Crewel made me one!

I ran upstairs and opened the present Mr. Crewel made for me, so I opened it up and saw the coat he made for me, I changed into my uniform, put on some warm legging, shoes, and finally my winter coat.

 Crewel made for me, so I opened it up and saw the coat he made for me, I changed into my uniform, put on some warm legging, shoes, and finally my winter coat